i recently started havening the most interesting lucid experiences, they start out as normal dreams that aren't very strong though, but then i go lucid and do some normal lucid dream things like fly around, go through walls and what not (going through walls still freak me out a bit) but the interesting part is that when the dream fades and i wake up, when i wake up my hole body is numb and it feels like my hands are moving a tad but not on purpous, i can very well move my body if i wanted to but the numb feeling is interesting like when your arm or leg falls asleep but with out the painfullness of the tingleing and when i clear my mind compleatly a dream starts up but i kinda mess it up by being suprised or thinking a bit (im not very good at clearing my mind for extended amounts of time, i dont practice as much as i should) also there was something very interesting i didnt realize untill i woke up completely, i saw my wall but i couldnt really make out the posters on the wall probaly just cause it was dark. but i think my eyes where closed but it was intresting because it had a dream quality about it so i wondered if it was a part of a dream or not. it was a very interesting experience