Thread: Levitating Apple Blossoms

ShatteredSoul Guest

Levitating Apple Blossoms

I was walking my girlfriend to her car from my house the other evening and as we passed under the apple tree in my front yard I noticed a single petal of an apple blossom hanging several inches in front of my solar plexus. Thinking it was dangling from a spider web I move to brush it aside but rather than behaving as expected it followed my hand hovering several inches above it. I thought this was nifty but was still thinking it was suspended from a spiders silken thread and was just attracted to static electricity from my body. As I moved my hand further and further from its point of origin this thought began to be replaced by another. soon I walked out from underneath the tree with the apple blossom still floating serenely, almost dancing several inches above my palm. I passed my other hand over the top of it just to alleviate any remaining doubt in my mind that something may be suspending it. Instead of falling it connected to my other hand and as I turned it palm up it followed it. I began to pass one hand over the other effectively energy juggling this petal back and forth (my girlfriend standing nearby in open mouth awe) I did this for several minutes until suddenly the petal just dropped into the center of my
    palm and it was over.
    I found this event with a single apple blossom very awe inspiring and feel wonderful that I was able to experience it

blacktiger057 Guest
    That's really neat! Thank you for sharing that. This is a good example that we do in fact see and feel many things pyschically but our mind makes up a logical explanation or doubts it. But in truth, we set our limits. If we open up to event like these instead of subconsciously shutting down our 'sixth sense' our abilities will only improve.

MajorTom Guest
    Wow, that's awesome. I've never heard of such strong natural telekenesis. Develope that skill You can have a romantic eavening with your girlfriend and out of nowhere, levitate a flower blossom over to her. So sexy

ShatteredSoul Guest
    lol yeah thx for your input guys. I thought it was very cool. now to control it. next up: spoon bending! lol think that's going to be a while....

Awesome stuff! I wouldn't worry about the spoon bending. So many other possibilities around to play with party tricks. (although moving a drink away from the hand of someone in a bar might be a lot of fun *grins*)
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

blacktiger057 Guest
    I took a spoon bending course. I've nly bent two spoons in my life, though(with my mind, that is). But the real purpose is just as we can bend a sppon with our minds, which may seem impossible, we can bend the world towards peace, which may also seem impossible. It was a very spiritual online course. Now alot of spoonbending is viewed as tricks or just to impress people, which is a shame and really decreases the chances of bending a spoon mentally.

Blog Entries
    My whole addition to this is that I also bent a spoon in the last workshop I attended (and later one at home to impress my son) but I don't think I can make anything levitate- so in the difficulty degree I'd say that Shattered Soul has one up on us.
    All jokes aside, that had to be an awesome experience- a gift from the Universe. Awesome!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

blacktiger057 Guest
    Levitation could be one of your natural pyschic gifts. You should look into developing it more. I don't know where there are workshops, though. Internet probably has something.

Good Luck!

Scott

ShatteredSoul Guest
    Yes I'm definitely going to explore it further however its going to have to take a bit of a back seat to fundamentals. I have been out of practice for a while now as life, obligations and the mundane filled my reality. I am just now getting back into it and feel I need to start from the ground up. My energy is all out of sorts and I can feel a lot of cleansing and energy clearing that must be done before I can truly hope to master any newly discovered toys and gifts