Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini awakening

star Guest

Kundalini awakening

While Kundalini will rise on its own, direct experience of the energy of someone with raised Kundalini will cause it to rise in that person also.

Has anyone here tried or want to try this? I have experimented with this before with limited effect.

I'd be open to trying this with others if someone with risen Kundalini is interested?

I believe in alchemical contagion . I think many move forward each month in this manner . What do you have in mind ? .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Could you expound a bit on the nature of this "alchemical contagion", Aunt Clair? What phenomena do spread?

Oliver

That's a nice way of saying that if you stand too close to a fire you will get burned, and the size of the fire determines how close is close. It doesn't matter if you intend to burn or not. First the kindling dries out and then catches fire. That could be you. Kundalini can be contageous the same way. If you live with someone who does energy work, even short of dealing with Kundalini, you will find it is easier than working alone. The person who gave me Shaktipat in 1999 is married. His wife finds lucid dreaming to be interesting, but she wasn't ever really interested in Kundalini or meditation or yoga. Too bad for her - if she wants to avoid these things entirely she shouldn't live with someone who had a textbook Kundalini awakening complete with all the bliss and an out-of-body experience. He had all the traditional signs and symptoms in I think it was 1985, and it was only afterward that his wife was doing some reading and came across a description of Kundalini. She was trying to figure out what was wrong with her husband. He didn't even know the word Kundalini yet, because he is more interested in actually practicing than reading about it. He said that as long as she is living with him, she is influenced and she doesn't really like it very much. She does enjoy the lucid dreaming, but she would really prefer to have a normal life.

star Guest
    Aunt Clair,

I would like to do any sort of energetic exchange that may help me along, and even develop the Kundalini further.

- James

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Kundalini can be contageous the same way. If you live with someone who does energy work, even short of dealing with Kundalini, you will find it is easier than working alone.
    I totally agree with you two. It's like a magnet. Put a piece of iron close to it and it will become a magnet too, at least for a while.

Every person emits energy around. We all tend to synch with what we have around us, so when an evolved guy is close to a common one, the first will cede part of his "evolution" to fill the other, and vice versa (the opposite effect can occur too).

It's like a spiritual Feng Shui

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    It's like a spiritual Feng Shui
    Who said Feng Shui isn't spiritual?

Well, that deepens a thing about my endeavours - I already noticed changes in my energy field can influence others subconsciously - triggering emotion when I am working with emotion.

Sooner or later I will have to talk with my girlfriend in detail about what I am doing, where I do want to go, and what effect it might have on her as well. Especially I do not want to make her choices for her.

Somehow this is still so unclear to me that I did not yet. My intention is clear, but the effects are hard to pin down. I cannot explain what I have not understood fully myself.

Oliver

Don't worry, anyway. The process occurs by itself.

When the spark appeared on my head years ago I put aside a lot of things (including some of my friends) in order to be able to progress in the work.

It's quite natural. As if the universe would help you to move to the correct path.

Tom knows a method called shaktipat which he has referred to on this thread . Tom has offered this online for free in the past .

My own method is called raising the dragon . It can be done online also . I do not charge it is just sending energy to another to call up their own potential .

Both are methods of energy transference .

There are only risks associated with raising energy if the energy body is blocked , if there are physical or emotional impairments or if the person has mental health issues .

Alchemical contagion is not like a fire that burns to me. But it could be like the comfort of a campfire or a yule log shared on a cold night It is more like a good vibration that passes amongst a group of friends at a party . It is like a smile spreading . I have never ascribed to the myth that kundalini hurts . In my heart I find faith in the methods of the universe to improve our state . If it were not so , would the immortals teach us to seek it ? I believe in having faith not fear . I believe alchemical comtagion is a modality of spiritual evolution . I believe it is a hope for humanity as Robert Bruce has written .

The method of alchemical contagion is natural . We are called out of the body to attend dreamstate lessons at night in projection . In these lessons we recieve attunements and initiations which raise our light body quotient . As our vibration increases more flames come to ignite . When the body is ripened kundalini rises .

Another naturally occurring contagion occurs through the process of socialization . Your own vibration is raised by being with strong peers who send back love and light to you . Happy family life , meditation circles , reiki healing meditations ,

Your vibration is lowered by associating with people who bring you down , abuse you or act negatively .Anger , rage , depression , fear and anxiety lower vibrations . Love , hope , faith , joy , compassion and mercy raise the vibration .

The human vibration is lowered by hanging with derelicts and sociopaths . When we get a creepy feeling , it is a good idea to pay attention . Going to a pub becomes less inviting as you develop .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

So, is it a kind of distance reiki attunement?

I'm one of those daring guys, so, Ant, I'd like to take part of this energy exchange in order to see what happens.

When I was initiated in reiki, my whole being changed for good. Maybe this is another wink from life.

I'll wait for your instructions...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast