Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini awakening

"Energy rejection".

That happens with drugs, also. I don't normally accept drugs as a "way of life". When I'm in a party, surrounded with marihuana smokers, the smoke itself doesn't affect me (while other non smokers get, how do you say in English?, high/stoned).

A yoga teacher told me about rejection when I related that to her. It happens with food, drugs, energy... whatever.

The phenomenon may differ if it happens to you in a group or alone.

That's been a good point, Star.

Count on me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    Then, in the example I've put, what was I supposed to do, then? Just to wait, till my karma would have cleansed my third eye in another moment?
    Nothing to do with Karma, actually.

It's just this - my energy body tells me what it needs most - it always highlights the next blockage where I should continue work. I think it steers me towards balance, all the time, always optimising, refining and going deeper.

And then I have no pain - uneasiness, but nothing close to feeling "nail" or sth. It also perfectly matches my capacity at that moment. When I'm done I'm not exhausted (except I override my own rule and get impatient ), and everything stays within the "comfort zone".

Every time I start out like "it must be like this" instead of listening first, it gets painful, uncomfortable, and any mess I create by dealing with things prematurely I need to clear up as well.

(This all refers to blockages)

Oliver

It is an energy exchange . The mystic sits facing the one to be attuned . They open in protection together , deep Cleanse together, then link temporarily through a cord sent from the mystic heart .

Then the mystic calls the energy up from self and Mother Earth through the kundalini channels.The energy in the sitter is linked and raises also . This cleans and primes the kundalini circuit allowing kundalini to be raised when the energy body is ripe . When I did this with Tom , he instructed me that it was similar to shaktipat which is given in attunement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Aunt Clair,do you refer to "no major problems" or "nothing except minor problems" when you talk about what could make this passing dangerous.
    Billy has raised several flames on his own naturally he is 10 years old now . He began to share his kundalini experiences years ago , there is a thread here online . I find young and healthy people have NO problems with kundalini.

All of these peers have had multiple kundalini events without adverse symptoms ;
    Billy 10 peers since 2003
    Sveta 19 peer since 2002
    Debbie 19 peer since 2003
    Andrew 25 peer since 1997
    Jodie 33 peer since 2001
    Khylie 36 peer since 2005
    Penny 37 peer since 1006
    Dreyden 63 peer since 2006
    Marlene 72 mentor 1997-2000
    Tom 76 peer since 2001

One adverse event and numerous positive kundalini events
    AC had an NDE 2005 I had sustained a severe spinal injury the month of that K event . I have had degenerative disks also.Bill V , my 74 peer since 1997 had an NDE in 2006 .He has severe spine damage .Both Bill and I have had several K events wihtout any adverse effect both before and after the difficult event .

Claims of Negative effects from Kundalini ;
    Boy 19 blamed psychosis on K attunemtne but suicidal and neg attached
    on anti psychotic drugs before he had attunement
    numerous others online complain that a wide variety of symptoms occur due to Kundalini . I do not find these credible witnesses.
    Also, to be precise - is this different from Robert's Kundalini raising experience, or is this the same. If it is the same, why was Robert's experience as extreme as it was? If it is not the same, what is it then?
    It is the same .Kundalini rises and falls in a series of predictable stages which will occur when the energy body is ripe . Like puberty or old age it is not stopped . However like good health it can be sought . We can choose to clear our energy body and prepare ourselves or we can choose to fear development and submit to the base nature of negativity .

Robert has also sustained major spine damage . He had these injuries before he began to work as a mystic although I suspect he had some k events in his youth . When he was a child he attended his auntie's spiritual circle in England and he was a great natural spiritual healer with some natural clairvoyant ability . He shifted to Australia with his family and gave away his metaphysical pursuits until he became a young father . Sadly he had damaged his back at work before he began to seek energy body development . The energy afforded him healing but it also caused some of his K events to be painful and threatening . Most of his have passed smoothly though .
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2602
    For all that, awakening kundalini should not be feared. This is the brightest hope for humanity. The more enlightened people there are, the better the world will become in a spiritual sense.~Robert Bruce
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Thanks, that was giving me better perspective. I never knew Robert had a spine condition, so I could not make the connection.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    Then, in the example I've put, what was I supposed to do, then? Just to wait, till my karma would have cleansed my third eye in another moment?
    Nothing to do with Karma, actually.

It's just this - my energy body tells me what it needs most - it always highlights the next blockage where I should continue work. I think it steers me towards balance, all the time, always optimising, refining and going deeper.

And then I have no pain - uneasiness, but nothing close to feeling "nail" or sth. It also perfectly matches my capacity at that moment. When I'm done I'm not exhausted (except I override my own rule and get impatient ), and everything stays within the "comfort zone".

Every time I start out like "it must be like this" instead of listening first, it gets painful, uncomfortable, and any mess I create by dealing with things prematurely I need to clear up as well.

(This all refers to blockages)

Oliver
    Brilliant.

I normally function in the other manner, like a ram. Once I've decided what to do I lunge it, ha, ha.

And yes, it has led me to some pains. So, I'll jot down your comments.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, andonitxo.

I'm just very concerned about safety and comfort in energy work ever since I started to read through so many reports of people having problems (i.e. not you, but people around these forums) with energy work.

After some review of my own situation, their experiences and how my experiences changed, I came down to the following conclusions:

For any person there are built-in priorities that may change over time when dealt with. This is not what they think they need most, but what they actually could greatly benefit from. If people listen to this - the signals of their (energy) body, their Higher Self, commonsense - nothing bad will happen. Intent and need are in tune and the weakest link gets worked on.

Problems arise if intent and need diverge. If people want to push projection, or want metaphysical/mystical experiences they are not ready for, their intent overrides their need and energy work takes a different direction.

In many ways people get what they are aiming for. I know that from blockage work - the patterns blockages "highlight" in change if we change our intent. Suddenly different blockages get worked first. This can lead to or reinforce things that keep us out of balance, IMO.

I believe the biggest part of all the bad experiences with mystical states (for example "premature" Kundalini) derives from the fact that people are aiming their intent at things they are either not ready for or which could at this stage bring harm to them.

Some people want psychic powers for fun or even for the strangest motives. Psychic powers also burden you with great responsibility, and also can clash effectively with what we believe. They can induce great stress and can lead to situations where people question their own sanity.

Or another example - ungrounded energy work. Because people crave psychic powers or a certain mystical state or experience they suddenly start to ignore grounding, do not develop all chakras the same, ignore the base and root chakras, and so on. Some time later they become mentally and emotionally "ungrounded" with strange effects - disassociation, uncontrollable experiences.

Even blockage work carries this risk - when people want to "push through" a certain problem a situation may arise where they are forced to deal with that problem and all associated problems *at once*, which can be overwhelming. I know I wanted to remove a certain head blockage so much I ended up with a week of severe tension headache - I was barely able to function and spent all my time in cold sweat and pain.

This is not addressed at you at all, andonitxo. I just found this to be the right discussion to put it in. I mean - you as an individual seem to have the capacity to get away with that, but people mostly know what their real capacity was after they exceeded it and are in trouble.

Rant's over.

Oliver

For several years my attitude was that unless I was in severe pain, I wasn't getting anywhere with my practice. A couple of times my wife was debating with herself about whether to make me to go the hospital for treatment. My attitude has shifted somewhat because I suddenly realized that I don't actually enjoy pain and I'm perfectly capable of having pain without it meaning that I am working through something. Pain did not guarantee spiritual development. Instead I decided to switch my focus to the kind of pleasure that arises in meditation and does not depend on the physical senses. Greater levels of pleasure and happiness are now my ruler for measuring if I am getting somewhere.

Bliss and blessings are associated with dedicated intuitive development.which is achieved thru daily energy work and meditation. It is not beneficial to force and achieve pain . But still the mind and go within to recall your path and take your next step .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

star Guest
    I have TeamSpeak for about a week. Clair, when would it be possible to find a moment to talk to you about Kundalini? Can you send me a PM?

- James

Blog Entries
    Tom, do I understand you correctly:

You say you had a "no pain, no gain" philosophy, so your body manifested pain to show you gain?

Or did you always work till pain arose, and now stop before that with better results?

Oliver

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast