Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

Re: The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

Recently in meditation we learned that the right eye is the RPH , the Sun and Shiva whereas the left eye is the LPG , the Moon and Shakti. We were taught to inhale fire through the right eye and out the left ear and then to alternate to inhale through the left eye and out the right ear ;
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... n.html#new
    This formed a golden lotus
    and prepared the energy body for a profound kundalini event the following week
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

2. Re: The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

Hello everybody, I am new here and English is not my first language so please take this into consideration when reading my posting(s) or writing a posting intended to be read by me (e.g. responding to a posting I wrote). Because the story I want to share needs is not so short I will post it in parts.

***This is the first part:***

First of all I have at most very little experience in Mediation or Yoga or in topics related to mysticism. I grew up in a christian family and so I am aware of topics like prayers, the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and his message of love, truth, justice, peace etc... This is my back ground. Because I am person who like to improve his body of knowledge in many areas, I had been curious to know what information are available out there about topics like clairvoyance, consciousness, mysticism, third eye, meditation, ancient or east traditions etc. and I came across books, articles on internet, stories, videos etc. related to these subjects. I felt that meditation is some thing that can be good for me (for example improving awareness/focus, managing stress, relaxing, etc.). So about 4/5 weeks ago I started to practice some basic meditation exercise for beginners (concentrating mostly on breathing techniques and focusing/awareness). I did meditate usually mornings when I woke up and evenings before going off to sleep. I did it for a period of about 5 to 10 minutes every time.

Since I started practicing this basic beginner meditation, I noticed that my sleeping got better and some time while lying on the bed I also tried to meditate. I noticed that there is a state between being awake and sleeping that I sometimes consciously got into but only for a very short period of time (may half a minute) and so far nothing extraordinary did happened.
    Last night however, when I woke up in the morning (may be it was 07:00 or 07:30), I was still lying calm on the bed and I am not 100%sure but I strongly believe I went in this state again and this time for about 3 to 5 minutes I suppose . What I now share with you is very very strange and may be it is my imagination playing some trick to me or may be not, because it felt very very real...

***End of first part***

3. Re: The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

***3rd Part of Posting***
    (iii) Third: on the middle right; I could see this Eye of Horus (see picture). Unbelievable! It did not felt as if this eye was 'actively' watching me. No. It was as if I was in a kind of 'cockpit' and this Eye of Horus was a kind to symbol to show that I am in a particular state of consciousness/awareness. I will try to take an example to describe the feeling: suppose you are in a car or you are a pilot in the cockpit of a plane. As soon as you start the engine, then suddenly you see in your 'cockpit' the lightening of the sign indicating the level of fuel in the car or in the plane. So I saw this Eye of Horus as if it what some kind of sign to indicate some kind of state or mode in which I was in this state between awakened and sleeping. This is the best way I would describe the feeling, because as I move in the air I remember the Eye of Horus was synchronously moving too. I did not remain static as far as I can remember

***End of third Part***

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3