Hello everybody, I am new here and English is not my first language so please take this into consideration when reading my posting(s) or writing a posting intended to be read by me (e.g. responding to a posting I wrote). Because the story I want to share needs is not so short I will post it in parts.

***This is the first part:***

First of all I have at most very little experience in Mediation or Yoga or in topics related to mysticism. I grew up in a christian family and so I am aware of topics like prayers, the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and his message of love, truth, justice, peace etc... This is my back ground. Because I am person who like to improve his body of knowledge in many areas, I had been curious to know what information are available out there about topics like clairvoyance, consciousness, mysticism, third eye, meditation, ancient or east traditions etc. and I came across books, articles on internet, stories, videos etc. related to these subjects. I felt that meditation is some thing that can be good for me (for example improving awareness/focus, managing stress, relaxing, etc.). So about 4/5 weeks ago I started to practice some basic meditation exercise for beginners (concentrating mostly on breathing techniques and focusing/awareness). I did meditate usually mornings when I woke up and evenings before going off to sleep. I did it for a period of about 5 to 10 minutes every time.

Since I started practicing this basic beginner meditation, I noticed that my sleeping got better and some time while lying on the bed I also tried to meditate. I noticed that there is a state between being awake and sleeping that I sometimes consciously got into but only for a very short period of time (may half a minute) and so far nothing extraordinary did happened.
Last night however, when I woke up in the morning (may be it was 07:00 or 07:30), I was still lying calm on the bed and I am not 100%sure but I strongly believe I went in this state again and this time for about 3 to 5 minutes I suppose . What I now share with you is very very strange and may be it is my imagination playing some trick to me or may be not, because it felt very very real...

***End of first part***