Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

LoneCrow Guest
    Thanks for the links Aunt Clair, I'll look into them.

Right now all I have left are miracles, and I've had one in my life already. Unfortunately I need one more.

LoneCrow Guest
    Heres another one for you. I wonder if this represent the Kundalini....

I had a dream of a large snake last night. It was a constrictor, so I didn't feel as threatened as I usually do, but it had teeth. I don't remember exactly how the situation came about, but there was a large snake in the house, and I felt a little fear. So I tried to reduce the fear and approach it. I thought maybe I could tame the snake so I wanted to feed it. I somehow managed to manifest a rat or a mouse. I think it started out as a mouse then turned into a larger rat.

The snake chased the rat around the room with its mouth wide open fangs showing. It wasn't very coordinated and seemed awkward. It couldnt' eat the rat, and it kept running away. I don't think it ever got the rat, so it came back to me. There it still had its fangs our threatening me, seemingly angry.

I sat there not moving thinking to myself don't provoke it, and don't feel fear. It didn't attack me and closed its mouth. I woke up. Actually i woke up at 11:11am.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneCrow
    I wonder if this represent the Kundalini....
    Yes I feel confident that it does .

It was a constrictor, so I didn't feel as threatened as I usually do, but it had teeth. ...There it still had its fangs our threatening me, seemingly angry. ...
    . .. It didn't attack me and closed its mouth.
    The mouth , teeth , feeding and not hurting you indicate a kundalini event which opens the throat chakra . We had cobras come out of our mouths during a recent event . The voice develops somewhat from the ability to evoke a spirit teacher to the ability to evoke an ordinary person in the lower or higher self in order to heal or exorcise or view . The voice also helps the magician to teach in dreamstate and with manifestation magick and all manner of vocalisations including high commands in magick .

The throat chakra at this stage is aqua . The blue chakra moves from the mouth to the nose and ear area . The green is pushed downward as the aqua one at the throat blossoms between them . It continues to grow to become an aqua stone and then the core of that stone manifests greater vocalisation .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

LoneCrow Guest
    Hmm I've felt the urge to spread the word about things I've learned that most people think are nuts. Since that snake dream I've had others very interesting. I am able to feel my base chakra, my crown, and my throat already. I have a hard time with all the others. I wonder if the throat just became fully open? I had been doing some energy work lately.

My most recent dream I had something happen in a dream I've never had before. I was being whoosed around. I mean violently thrown fast and then suddendly slammed into a wall and stopped. There was no pain involved it was just like I kept wandering off when someone wanted to talk with me and they were trying to get my attention by bringing me back. It was like we were being abducted (my wife and I) by something. But they refused to allow me to see them. At one point I did see a dog. But finally the person in charge talked to me. It was a female voice and it talked over my right shoulder but I wasn't allowed to turn my head and look. I forget what she had to say but there was definitely an intention that I wasn't allowed to see the because it would induce fear in me. Also because I'm known for getting violent when I'm taken against my will. I usually can break free from any sort of paralysis. This was just a dream without a doubt because it took place during daylight at my old house in the dream. And my BED was out on the lawn lol.

After they left us, they left a few strange "flowers" in the ground. Tall thin ones something like I've never seen before. A single stem very tall. I was admiring it and then woke up.

LoneCrow Guest

Re: The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

Its been a long time I know but I must bump this.

I've done so much research into this and I'm starting to think this eye is associated with a very dark and negative force. It seemed ominous and not friendly at all. I'm starting to think it is the "Evil Eye". According to many people (of course mostly christians) this is supposed to be the eye of Satan or Lucifer (which are 2 diff people of course)

Blog Entries

Actually, as someone who grew up Catholic (both italian and spanish versions of Catholic) I can tell you that this is a modern interpretation of what 'evil eye' means. Evolving cultures changing and all that....
    Evil eye (mal de ojo, or malocchio) is a curse put on a baby by a person who envies it. In the past, people would look at a baby and say "Oh what a cute baby" and if something subsequently happened to the baby it was said that the admiring woman gave it 'mal de ojo'. So it's not an evil entity associated with satanic forces, but a curse. The eye then was an amulet that was put on the baby to protect it from others' admiring glances. Sometimes the amulet would be a scapulary (a medallion with your favorite saint or guardian angel), and the eye was said to be the symbol of the sun, which was seen as protective.
    Because of this, saying that a baby was physically cute was considered dangerous, and a 'veiled curse'. Of course nowadays, that is not seen culturally any more, unless you have very old-fashioned ethnic european grandpathers. They probably will remember this.

I don't know if it's "The Eye of Horus" specifically that you're seeing, but seeing an eye is not that uncommon- I know that when I see an eye in meditation it's the actual reflected eye- a reflection of my physical eye, and it doesn't have all that eyeliner.

I'm glad to see you, Lone Crow, it's been a while.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LoneCrow Guest

Nice to see you again too.

It was the eye of horus.. spitting image of it too. That is why I freaked when it happened. Because I had no idea where it came from. I always saw the symbol off and on from my life but I never thought it had to do with anything at all. I had never placed any importance on it at all and here in my greatest moment I was so close finally after years and I saw this symbol...

I've seen eyes before too of people looking back, especially greys. But sometimes I see my own eyes like in a mirror. This is so hard to see though because usually that line between conscious and sleeping is razor thin.

I grew up in catholic grade schools, high schools, and choir etc. I was married in a catholic church. I know where you are coming from. But I never was beaten down with what to believe. My parents were mixed, one some other protestant church adn my mom born again christian. Neither of them appealed to me and they didn't force anything on me. Our school was pretty modern and we took classes on all religions. I stayed out of trouble and occasionally even volunteered to go to mass on my lunch breaks. I was also an altar boy for a while. I never took anything any of them said entirely seriously as I would always make up my own mind. But I trusted the church. When I've learned about the truth behind it all I have never gone back. I do feel as if I've left behind something and I'm treading in deep waters for sure because I don't have an anchor to anything The only anchor I have is the truth. But the eye and these warnings about running out of time are coming out of nowhere.

Ever feel like when you sleep you are really attending a class of sorts?

Blog Entries

Yep, check out the "Dreams or Dreamstate Lessons" thread in the Dreaming forum.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LoneCrow Guest

Sure thanks. Since dreams seem to be about as far as I can go..

Just my opinion. I don't really know why I am writing this but I can tell you that some things may not be true. I don't think anyone knows the real truth about the Eyes of Heru'ur except God himself.

The right eye is the eye of Ra, the Sun. The left eye is the eye of Thoth, the Moon. The two eyes together creates balance and harmony but when the right eye is destroyed it results in unstability. Just as on earth there is balance when both the Sun and Moon exists but if you would remove the Sun the world would plumble into darkness, the world would slowly become like a desert, thus the dark empire, thus Set the king of the desert! Akhenaten destroyed the temple of the old "gods" and introduced Aten. Akhenaten had very weird facial properties suggesting he was an ET!

Some information suggests that Set is in fact Osiris brother and not of Horus!

Lucifer or Satan rules with one eye, the one eyed king - Dajjal. Horus rules with two eyes.

Lucifer or Satan probably wants the right eye for himself trapped in a pyramid. He probably wants to become the Sun god Aten.

What the bible says:

King James Version Bible - Zechariah 11:17

"Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened."

Matt 21:42-43

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: `The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'? "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

Simply touching a dollar bill gives me really bad vibes.

In Passion of the Christ the right eye of Christ is hurt because of a Jerusalem temple guard hits him in the right eye. Christ then walks with a hurt right eye.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast