Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Focus 10 Problems

One day I got out of the office. I was more than tired. I took the subway and sat down. I was exhausted, and I had troubles even maintaining my body in the seat.

I thought breathing could help me recover. No way. My physical body didn't want to work. Nor the muscles, nor the lugs.

So I put my attention in muladara. I stimulated it, and ascend a bit amount of energy till sahasrara. Dude! Believe me when I tell you I recovered in an instant. All my energy came back to me suddenly, as if I pushed a button.

Due to that experience I found out they were more important, techniques like MCO, or energy bouncing, more than just working with chakras.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andonitxo
    So I put my attention in muladara. I stimulated it, and ascend a bit amount of energy till sahasrara. Dude! Believe me when I tell you I recovered in an instant. All my energy came back to me suddenly, as if I pushed a button.
    *goes looking for his Indian dictionary*
    *remembers he has no Indian dictionary*
    *scratches head*

Ehm, good, yes?

But what would you describe as "chakra work only" - energy raising to the chakras, or sth else?

Oliver

NEW indicates you to move energy from muladara to sahasrara, stopping the flow in every one of them, and going on upwards with every inhaling. For me it's a bit hard, and I end up overoxigenated.

So, to work with them I summon each of them speaking out load in my imagination their names (some kind of phonetic keys). That provokes me to feel them in an instant.

Maybe I'll try again Robert's technique. But for now I feel comfortable with my own system.

Blog Entries
    Hehe, andonitxo, could you explain to me what "muladara" and "sahasrara" are? I tried to hint at the fact I'm not familiar with the terms...

Oliver

Oh, I'm really sorry

Every chakra has a Sanskrit name, which gives some insight about the nature of the chakra. Even if we call them base, navel, chest, heart, throat, eyebrow and crown ones, their correspondent names are (may be they're not well written): muladara, swadistana, manipura, anahata, visuda, ajna and sahasrara.

So, muladara is the root, and sahasrara the crown.

Blog Entries
    Ah, thank you.

I did not really remember the energy raising like that - coordinated with breath I mean. I usually don't do breath coordination, it is unnatural to me. Often my breath falls into the correct rhythm when I do it well.

I do try to stay aware of the breath, but that is not quite the same, I'd say.

I think you would really like Robert's new book, "Energy work". It has a load more of information about many topics you would find interesting, including different energy circulations beyond the ones he had in MAP and the tutorials. And other additions I find quite worthwhile.

Be well,
    Oliver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2