Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What the Bleep do we know

Planet_Jeroen Guest

What the Bleep do we know

If anybody want's a multiple viewpoint movie on quantum physics, go see that movie.

The most important part that struck me was this:

There was a researcher who showed that water molecules change, when a message is taped onto a bottle with demineralized water.

If a message can do that to water, and we are 90% water, what can our thoughts do to us ?!?!

Regards,

Jeroen

enoch Guest
    which movie?

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    It's in the Topic title: What the Bleep do we know.

sash Guest
    http://www.whatthebleep.com/

The fourteen top scientists and mystics interviewed in documentary style serve as a modern day Greek Chorus. In an artful filmic dance, their ideas are woven together as a tapestry of truth. The thoughts and words of one member of the chorus blend into those of the next, adding further emphasis to the film’s underlying concept of the interconnectedness of all things.
    I actually just watched this the second time on the weekend and picked up a lot of points that I missed the first time around. This is highly orientated around spirituality, philosophy and quantum physics. The movie is nicely coloured the way in which it is done too so it extends past being just a documentary.

There are certainly some fundamental truths, many of which take more than one viewing and a lot of thought to sink in. It is almost certainly a movie that everyone should go and see at least once.

Warm Regards,
    Sasha

knucklebrain Guest
    If you look closely at this movie, understand that it is basically a plug for RSE. Ramtha school of enlightenment. The only one that makes any real sense out of the bunch is Dr. Joe Dispenza. Check him out. As far as the Ramtha stuff, I'd stay away from it.

Kevin

Ascendant Guest
    Much of the "science" in that movie is inaccurate or poorly done.

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    I never opted it as Quantum Physics bible, just as a good introduction, for anyone blank on the topic.

Other then that, I wouldn't know whetter the science is good or not, I'm not qualiffied to judge that.

regards,

Jeroen

enoch Guest
    How do I get to see it? is it on tv? cinema? Am I being dumb?

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    It's a new rental movie in the Netherlands, so it should be old in the US by now Probably every rental place around the corner has it

Or I have it in .iso format Which is 7.8 GB tho.

Regards,

Jeroen

sash Guest
    The movie brings insight into many philosophical ideas that are overlooked a lot of the time. Many of the scientific premises that run through the movie are not established well enough, but I don't watch it for how scientifically valid it is, but rather for how much it makes you think.

I often disagree with people that are in the interviews, but the actual concepts that run through the movie are amazing. Few movies, apart from The Matrix have as much depth to them as What The Bleep does.

Btw I should have mentioned earlier that it is playing here in Australia at some cinemas and is available on DVD internationally. I've got it on ISO too but its one tenth that size and at DVD quality

Warm Regards,
    Sasha

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast