Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: What the Bleep do we know

Sephir Guest
    I'm sorry, I hadn't read the rules of this forum when I wrote my post. I've just corrected my mistake, sorry again.

TalkingHead Guest

Just watched the video

Thanks for the video link... it was more than interesting to see established scientists talking with Michael Laitmann about his more ethereal Kabbalistic worldview.

I think my favorite part was when Fred Wolf angrily yells; "You don't know what my experience has been.. you don't know who I've hung out with!"

I think the scientists were very moved by the idea that to to live with god we have to live in a way where we seek
    growth and potential for everything around us including ourselves.. the same way that a mother lives in joy and happiness from her seeing nothing but growth and possibilities for the baby.. pure love!

So the scientists were very impressed at the end.. but they were still dismayed that Michael Laitmann would not think on their level. Does anyone have a link to a longer version of the conference? I'd really like to see more! I got the feeling that at the end the scientists remaining dissatisfactions were edited out.

I think this energetic "New Age" way of seeing the world has vast potential, but we have to

KEEP IT REAL!!!!

To talk about any of these energetic laws and principles we have to be willing to apply them to any physical level of reality and never fall back on our own preconceptions. I think the movie has some definite holes as far as proving the legitmacy of its claims and needs much further investigation before people praise it.

Yuk!! I like to think of myself as defender of the materialists. Someone has to go completely opposite to bring us all back to the middle.
    I couldn't agree more Tempest!

Blog Entries
    Due to the lack of usernames in the fields, I edited your post to put the name in, Talking Head. If it doesn't seem to make sense, Painterhypnogirl deleted her account and came back as Tempestinateapot, hence the confusing give-and-take.
    Thanks, CF.
    ps. If anyone revives any more old threads populated by "guest" please pm me and I'll put the names back in if possible.l
    p.p.s. The move to the new style made all the names "guest" again, you'll have to figure it out by context. This style does not support reposting of names like before.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 3rd October 2012 at 02:13 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7