Thread: My Scary Bizzare Lucid Dream

unknownreality281 Guest

My Scary Bizzare Lucid Dream

I've had some really wild nightmares before but this one was really wild. I was having a dream that some old man had a radioactive dog and it was going around and killing his neighbors. The dog looked like a black lab but it was radioactive so it had a white-green glow around it. Well anyways after the dog had killed off an entire neighborhood the Feds came and captured the dog and took it to an underground facility to be studied. Now here's the really weird part. I snuck into the underground base through the sewage system. When I finally got into the base no one could see me. It was like I was invisible or something. Next thing I know I'm walking down a long hallway and into a big room and there are about 50 people in this room strapped down to gernys and having some kind of glowing-green liquid pumped into them. Next I walked to the other side of the room and out into another hall. This time it looked like I had walked into an office building. I kept on walking down the hall until I walked passed one of the offices and this time the person working there saw me. She got up from here desk and hit an alarm and yelled "Intruder Alert, Intruder Alert". Then she picked up a 12 guage shotgun and pointed it right at me. I ran as fast as I could down the hall as she fired shots at me. Then I found myself in the strangest place. A roomful of mirrors. There were no walls just mirrors. She came running in with the shotgun just as I had found a small niche to hide in. It was weird because I could see her through the reflection in the mirrors but she couldn't see me. It was at this point that I realized that I was dreaming. I don't know how or why but I actually realized I was in a dream. So, once I realized I was dreaming I came out into the open and she fired 6 shots at me. They all hit but because I realized I was dreaming they didn't hurt me. Then I held out my hand and said "gun" and a revolver apeared in my hand. I fired all 9 rounds and took her out. Then I went back into the hallway and was confronted with a giant armed SWAT team. I walked passed them easily and they're bullets had no effect on me. And that's when I woke up.

So what do you think? Personally I think that's one of the stangest dreams I've ever had.

Blog Entries
    Interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Maybe you've read too many Dean Koontz books.

Blog Entries
    Maybe you've read too many Dean Koontz books.
    Or watched "The Matrix" one time too often.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Moonchild Guest
    ...or played too many video games?

But even if that were true, I would still think that these images could be valid reflections of some subconscious process of consciousness awakening. It seems ironic to me that you became lucid (saw your self and situation for what you/it truly was) in a room of 'mirrors'.

The radioactive dog appears to be some destructive power, part natural, part man-made. It's destructiveness is demonstrated, then the dog is captured and taken to a place where destruction and destructiveness are studied, by the military. You go to it, where you are discovered but in turn discover your own transcending power, rendering their power harmless.

Proving yourself invulnerable to them, you have also effectively proven yourself invulnerable to the dog, who the military in your dream was able to subdue (just another thought).

Lots to think about, imo.

unknownreality281 Guest
    I don't read that much, the matrix is my favorite movie, and I play video games every now and then but not that often. I've had lucid dreams before but this one was really the most bizzare one I've ever had.