I have been doing Metaphysical work for many years. Recently My son has been experiencing vibrations. It starts at his stomach then moves to his chest, then head. He saw light above his head midway between him and the ceiling. He told me it is not like a light bulb or the sun. It is a different type of light. His head starts getting hot and feels like it is on fire. He came to my room in a panic. Minutes after while trying to get him to calm down he saw three square stacked to form a upside-down "L".

We called the doctor, and he asked if there are any elicit drugs in the house. I said NO, we don't even drink.
He is going to the doctor today to see if it is physical.

Last night I told him to ride it out because I think it is Spiritual. So that is what he did. He again started to feel the vibrations. His legs started to lift up. Then his head started to lift as well. This happened four times until it got to much for him to handle. Keep in mind he said he felt that he was lifting, he did not see it. He seems to be more calm to the fact that this is happening.

Please help, Thanks
I am contacting you because I need to see what you all think. All the signs point to a spiritual reason and not physical.