Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Son has and his symptoms

derwyd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    I see an eye when I meditate. Looks like one of my own eyes but it fills my field of vision when my eyes are closed. I have read of other people "encountering" thier 3rd eye like this.

derwyd, did your son see it as if it was an actual 3D, blinking eye, or like it was a 2 dimentional symbol?

Just curious.
    3d eye there was a lid, then iris is black, then orange, pink, something, then Black for the pupil. What amazes me is his detail, and he never changes his story or what he is saying. The masonic imagery of a tracing board he saw was in such detail it took us 1 hour to drawit out.

Jason

derwyd Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyC
    Well another cartoon that has Chakra's and astral projection in it is a popular show on Nickelodeon called Avatar: The last Air Bender. In the second season the last 4 episodes it has the main character aang seeing a Guru, and he talks about clearing the chakra's and where they are located at and shows him astral projecting but only on the second season...
    He has been throughly educated in chakras, and different demensions. I did this to prepare him for the future when he would do what I do, but not right away at 8 yrs old.