Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Son has and his symptoms

Chris_com28 Guest
    Another thing that is supposed to help is protien. It's associated with the base chakra and so should ground him. It's also recomended for people experincing intense kundalini experiences so it should work well for him.

Kundalini awakenings are also associated with astral projection. I think even Bruce mentioned it somewhere.

I hope everything goes alright.

derwyd Guest

Hi

Thanks... It seems this kind of runs in the family. My first raising was all too easy, now trying to raise nowadays is hard. My mother explained spontaneous symptoms like this as well. She at times sees vibrating triangles. Keeping in mind she does not believe in any of this. Unfortunate. Trying to convince her that this is not psychological is a chore! But we are still taking this both ways to make sure we don't mis diagnose.

Thanks Again
    Jason

Re: My Son has and his symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by derwyd
    ... My son has been experiencing vibrations. It starts at his stomach then moves to his chest, then head. He saw light above his head midway between him and the ceiling... His head starts getting hot and feels like it is on fire....he saw three square stacked to form a upside-down "L".
    Hello ,
    I am a retired schoolteacher and a metaphysical teacher online and in my home . I work for free . I have been observing the metaphysical development of the human energy body clairvoyantly for the last 5 years .

Briefly 1948-1980 Indigo is the highest of this generation ,.any are lower
    1980 -1996 Purple is the vibration they are born atTthey grow higher in vibration by choice and in projection , meditation , and dreamstate lessons
    1996-2004 Hot Whites neon bright pastel shades ie palest lavender
    2004-2008 Crystal some call this Octarine

Not all of the children born in an era are of the highest vibration of that era of course . The children born after 1996 are certainly not all gifted metaphysically however there will be a larger percentage in each shift forward .And of course even being born to the sleepy indigo will give a child awareness that their parents may not have had . When a child is significantly higher than the parents they will cause the parents to wake up and move forward in vibration also .

Please tell your son that he is not alone .
    There are other children that experience similar metaphysical events . I have met a few of them from time to time .

Some Children born after 1996 are Hot Whites in vibration
    I have met a number of young people born between 1980 and 1996 with higher vibration energy bodies . Those born after 1996 are higher still . It is part of a naturally occurring spiritual evolution which comes about in small shifts forward over the centuries .

Chat with other kids like him
    My youngest son just turned 10 and he could talk to your son on TeamSpeak if you like . TeamSpeak is free to download software that will allow with a mic and headphones the boys to chat and we can both hear them speaking thru the pc speakers at the same time .

Typically this group projects at will with recall and sees clairvoyantly
    My son Billy says that each year there are only 2 or 3 children in his class that are like him . He sees spirit , he projects at will , he is clairaudient and he has excellent abiltiy to trance and project during meditation . Billy does have 2 close friends in the neighbourhood like him and your son . These boys are 7 and 9 years old . They project and see also .

The upside down L seems to be a vison about the energy body pathway

I feel confident that the three stacked objects he saw represent the three primary stones or tan tiens which are energy storage centres . There is a path way to project from the body out of the newly manifested fourth stone on the spine and that is to go up and come out in the path of an upside down L as he described . The light body is developing above and below and beyond the physical body in 3D .

I would not give him more information then he asks for .
    I think it is best to answer the questions he asks and not bother kids this young with sophisticated terminology and methods . Make your answers fun upbeat and silly and do not bind him with anxieties or negativity concerning this .

I would tell him he is gifted metaphysically and to be proud of it .
    That is much more affirming than to give him fear . As you are a parent I am probably preaching to the choir here and I suspect you already know this .

Being intuitive , he may begin to explain metaphysical subjects
    He may want to explain to you what he feels and sees and hears and what he thinks that means. Typically these kids have a good understanding too .

Teach him to be cautious in whom he confides about metaphysical "stuff " I think it would be best to tell him to look at the energy of others around their bodies . If their auras are not large and bright then it is best not to talk to them about this "stuff ". People who cannot see and fly will not usually understand . Children can be cruel under the best of circumstances and there is no point in feeding bullies more ammunititon . If he opens up to family and close friends that is enough . He will find himself attracted to boys like him and he will be able to see them by their energy .

Many of these children are able to see clairvoyantly with the lights on
    So they do not learn to dim the lights and look through the third eye . If you teach him to do this , he will see even better . Having control of how and when he sees will calm him considerably . He can learn to tune out by grounding with phsyical activity and fast food , fats and meat . He can learn to switch on by pulling up energy and drinking lots of water and eating veggies before energy work .

Teach him to value his intuitions , his insights and visions

Be willing to listen to his dreams .

Resist telling him what he sees is "not real ".
    These kids may see ghosts , angels and demons and parents that tell them these things dont exist can frustrate and confuse the child . Worse , they can think these unseeing sort of people are stupid and not trust them to nurture or care for them . So they may balk against authority too early before the teen years begin . Keep the lines of communication open .

Give him materials to colour or paint his journal
    This is very therapeutic and it will help the child to express himself and deal positively with the emotions of these experiences .

Allow him to sleep with the light on and a fan on or a low radio . Sadly children who are capable like this can attract attention of negs . Low volume radios will provide white noise which will give him sweet dreams .

Protection is a good idea .
    I suggest that you teach your child a foundation of some faith and teach him to pray before he eats and sleeps .

I would love to offer a free energy body reading to your son .
    I read online through the TeamSpeak software . Perhaps we could set up a chat with Billy and then a reading . I am happy to give you the time .

If you have specific questions , please ask .
    Here is a link to the readings page . Registration is also free .
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 0.html#new
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

derwyd Guest

now

Ok He tells me that the vibrations are getting easier to handle. Last night he came into my room in a panic. He said he saw something that looked like an eye before him. Weird thing was I just found out all this is happening with his eyes opened. He saw the eye looking thing when he said "open my eyes now" twice. I told him to say this to open his astral eyes, to see where he was when he felt like he was floating. Next when he was in my room, he saw a vision I guess you can say. He described it to me. We drew it out. And was exactly like a tracing board used by FreeMasons. My Grandfather was a FreeMason. I adding one and one up, and it seems maybe it could be my Grandfather having some matter in this.

Thanks Again

Again he is going way over my head and I have been doing this for 14 years.

Jason

Blog Entries
    You might search for the "Eye of Horus" on the forums. I read it in a quite recent discussion. Maybe it is related? Somehow I think so.

Ah, here it is:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8542

Oliver

Blog Entries
    A lot of us have seen an eye (twice now for me) and I do believe some of these visions are archetypal. (Not necessarily 'the eye of Horus' as illustrated, but a natural looking eye). I only mention it so that he doesn't feel so 'different'- sometimes there is comfort in knowing that stuff like this happens to others.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    If I remember correctly, Aunt Clair reported an "eye experience" out of her journal on her own site, "Rivers of Enlightenment" as well. It was the begin of a benevolent encounter.

Oliver

I see an eye when I meditate. Looks like one of my own eyes but it fills my field of vision when my eyes are closed. I have read of other people "encountering" thier 3rd eye like this.

derwyd, did your son see it as if it was an actual 3D, blinking eye, or like it was a 2 dimentional symbol?

Just curious.

Well another cartoon that has Chakra's and astral projection in it is a popular show on Nickelodeon called Avatar: The last Air Bender. In the second season the last 4 episodes it has the main character aang seeing a Guru, and he talks about clearing the chakra's and where they are located at and shows him astral projecting but only on the second season...
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

derwyd Guest

now2

Ok what I am thinking is that this is his aura. To add to his experiences. Sat. He spent the night over at his uncles. My wife agreed to it without asking me. When I found out it was too late. So I told him to go to sleep on his stomach. For some reason it stops if he is on his stomach. So anyways last night Sun. I had him sleep on his back to start it up again. We alternate every night, to do it and to rest.

So Sun. night he could not feel anything, I sat in his room nothing happened. Then I had him to some energy work, very little. Just visualization. I left his room. I then about 20 mins. later came to my room and said he stopped but he could see behind his closed eye lids "blue streams on light" going up his legs starting at his thigh and up his spine and to the top of his head. Odd hmm. Sounds like Kundalini or close. Not to mention the Masonic imagery he saw Fri. night.

Jason

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast