Thread: inconsistency in NEW work

curiously_strong Guest

inconsistency in NEW work

First off, I'd like to tell everyone hello, I'm new here. I have a ?. I have been using NEW for about a week now. Two evenings ago I was doing the leg work and it went really well. Buzzing, tingling all over. I even was passing it back in forth between my hands. So that night went pretty good. Now last night I was trying the arm work. And for the life of me I could barely get any response at all. Now is this normal? Where some days you are alot more responsive than others? They were at the same time in the evening, just before bed.
    Thanks C_S

It's quite possible for this to occur. I know I get quite strong sensations in hands but have to work at getting a foot feeling. It could be there are blockages in the areas that aren't responding so well.

When it occurs, try going back to the areas that do respond well & see if they still do - that will tell you if it's to do with your overall NEW work or just those specific areas.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Astral_Ace Guest
    I'm not really consistant in my Energy Work but when I was first starting I too was getting little to no response from my arms (hands not included). I would say yes this is normal. What specific techniques are you using ? I found stimulating my arms with energy balls particularly effective, even more so than other T.I techniques.

IMO try again for any response in your arms, if nothing still move on to another area and try again later.

-Astral_Ace

curiously_strong Guest
    Thanks for the input. Things are moving alot better now. To clarify my situation..for those maybe just starting NEW too. I started with using tactile stimulation going by what a sensation would FEEL like. So that worked good. When I got to the sponging action for the legs I had trouble feeling this out, so I used a visualization of water running up and down my legs. Well, the energy was moving good so the water visual just compounded those actions.
    Then the next night I tried it by using the water visual again and got stuck. Couldn't get any thing to move then.
    By that time, I was so frustrated nothing worked...even going back to tactile stimulation like NEW teaches. So, learn to go by FEELING instead of VISUALIZING (at first, anyway). Also since starting about 3, 4 weeks ago (I think), I have been seeing ALOT of movement with my peripheral vision. I keep thinking someone is there. SPOOKY!
    O.K. thats my $.02

Flash_hound Guest
    I know that sometimes if you eat heavy meals before doing energy work it effects your energy movements. So that may be it... or you are hitting new blockages and delving deeper into your energetic potential .

boris Guest
    what i do is attain a decent level of trance and hold it for maybe 10 minutes or so before energy work, it makes the energy body alot more responsive.