Thread: talking to deceased mother

LizEmerson Guest

talking to deceased mother

I had a dream the other night and my deceased mother, who passed last december, said to me "I don't like it here" and that she was "mad that she didn't get to stay". She was 67 and there are relatives of hers that are in their 80's that are still alive and she kept saying she was "mad that they got to stay and she didn't".

It really upset me b/c I had the feeling that she was in a better place and now I don't know what to think. I've been praying that she is taken to a better place if she doesn't like it wherever she is.

What should I do? Do you think it was really she that was talking to me??

Thx

Blog Entries
    It depends. It's possible that she is voicing what you think- or it could be something else. Give it time, and if it is her you will get more messages. But just in case, pray for her, do whatever you feel is appropriate (prayers, lighting candles, etc.) and try to think of happy times with her. I feel it may be too soon to determine if she is becoming earthbound, and I think time will tell whether that is the case.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Everything I've ever read by mediums says that our personalities stay the same after we cross over. To figure out if it was a real visitation from your mother compare how she acted and what she said to how she was when she was alive.

Some people are just not ready to move on and it has nothing to do with their new surroundings. Also keep in mind that it takes a while for them to assimilate into the new surroundings. She may still be experiencing a measure of confusion.

CFTraveler is right as well, it may have been just a plain ol' dream and the emotions expressed were your feelings about something.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, maybe she might be earthbound? From what you said, the way she expressed herself... that she was mad that others got to stay and she didn't, etc... just kind of made me think she might be earthbound. Or stuck in a place somewhere... it might be worth asking someone who is competent to check up on her (kind of like what Bruce Moen does - his website is at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com and his books are good) and then report their findings back to you. That way, if she is not earthbound and she's in a place where she needs to be, your mind would be at peace... or if she is stuck, then she can be helped.

BTW, my own mother passed over a few years ago, and I've been dreaming about her regularly since then... she's helped me in my dreams, we've chatted, laughed and bickered. It's almost like she's still here - which I'm grateful for. Is this the only time you've dreamed about your mother or do you have dreams more often about her? If so, how was she in the other dreams?
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

LizEmerson Guest
    I had only one other dream with her and she was holding my dog who died two months ago. That's it.

Blog Entries
    Liz, I sent you a pm but it's still in my outbox, so here it is.

Hi Liz,

I suggest you send an e-mail to Anthony,

http://www.whispersfrombeyond.com.au/

He is a genuine medium and he'll be your best bet of a genuine answer. He's busy though.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Any further developments, Liz?

What is your mum's name? How long ago did she die?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)