Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: post removed

I did that & she espouses a theory she has about it. It's a nice world & everybody is nice - even if they don't know about it. It's the political-correct view of assault all over again - it's not the rapists fault, she was a victim asking to be attacked.

In my opinion, it's a cop-out. Stealing from someone & then telling them they secretly (to them) agreed to is BS suitable for conmen & shysters. Psivamps don't operate by being powerful astral types who go & ask higher selves for permission to drain - they are takers who leech from anyone who is vulnerable.

Nothing I've seen of them has even hinted at the kind of 'niceness' she talks about. Even if someone has a giver or victim mentality, psivamp still decides to take. They don't have to or need to, they decide it - & if the victim can contribute secretly by agreeing even when they have no idea it's happening, then so can the psivamp. Your link says the victim agrees & so is responsible but ignores the same level of culpability in the psivamp & makes them out to be helpless in their lusts.

Sorry but you need better than that to justify psivamps & what they do.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

Blog Entries
    I also like to add that the case we have seen here on our site indicate that the vamps were not content with taking energy. Making fun of their victims, making their victims feel hopeless, weak and simply bad, that is not just a simple exchange out of necessity. That indicates dark motives and a bad character at work.

Oliver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2