Crystalp,

I have scoliosis and looked for years to find someone to help me fix it. Though I've been to chiropractors and love 'em anyway, that never happened. One day however, I was looking at my knees while I was standing and noticed that one seemed to be lower than the other. Sure enough, I got out the tape measure and my left calf is one inch shorter than my right one. Looking at my hips in the mirror with a one inch booster in my left shoe, and without, solved the mystery for me. Walking with the booster as much as I can has improved my condition to almost normal. I have lateral scoliosis (side to side) though and this may not help you if yours is dorsal (front to back) or otherwise.

If you have lateral scoliosis I recommend measuring each leg, alternately, from your hip to heel two or three times and see if there is a difference. Maybe a booster will help you as it did me. Also, paker7's advice is spot on! Doing exercise that involves both sides of the body (and the necessary stretches of course) equally will reverse the condition and restore symmetry. It has for me.

Good luck!