i have been meditating/using NEW for eight years off and on. i have made good progress in many areas. for the last five years my brow center has felt very pronounced. i'm very aware of it throughout the entire day. i haven't done any direct work on it but i think i'm ready to now. if i remember right, the feeling i feel that is so pronounced is resistance. that tells me i need to work on that area.

i have felt this resistance for a long time and i think i actually consciously made the decision to 'fight' the development that was coming to me at such an early age (23 - then). over time i have made it an unconscious habit to resist the development of this center and now it feels as though i have a very pronounced blockage. when i spend time and relax this area the feeling gets even more pronounced.

this is confusing because i assumed the more i relaxed the less i would feel the resistance. it goes the other way. i am very familar with a.d. and n.e.w. but i would appreciate any advice from any experienced person.

i've been cautious to try and not over stimulate or prematurely stimulate this or any center but i'm having trouble telling if i am stimulating or relaxing or what, i don't know. i can post much more information and specifics if necessary. thanks in advance.

bob