Thread: post removed

crystalp138 Guest

post removed

Somehow an approach based on transforming the harmful energies and intentions sent your way seems like it would be better. Mirroring back harmful energy always seemed like it was a way of taking a bad situation and making it worse to me. What do you think about forming your shields with gold light and asking your Higher Self to let in only what is for your highest good and to transform the rest? It would be necessary to do this a couple of times per day at first, and you can ask your Higher Self to maintain the shield for you, but even after the situation seems to be over it is a good idea to maintain your shields every week or so.

There's a whole topic on shielding in Psychic Self Defense Forum http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2479

Do you want to make it around him or yourself?

Making a permanent shield is generally a bad idea. After its purpose is gone, it hangs around like an unexploded land mine to cause problems. If you decide that an indefinite term approach is still correct, please be responsible and have it self dissolve when its purpose is no longer necessary.

There are several practical drawbacks to mirror shielding. The most obvious is that it reflects everything, helpful and harmful. There are advanced ways to make it more selective but are more meaningful in combination with a filter/block type shield than a mirror one. If you put the shield around yourself, it will cut you off energetically. While this might feel good in the short term, it causes long term problems.

As far as I know, a mirror shield can only be made permanent with a permanent energy source. It does not seem worth wasting one on this type of problem. Do you need instructions on finding an energy source, creating a mirror shield, attaching the energy source?

As an alternative approach I suggest souring your energy for a time (weeks if necessary). Many energy vampires strongly prefer energy of a certain vibration/frequency. Usually lowering the frequency of your energy will discourage feeding behaviors. Its kind of like drinking sour milk. You may have to alter it by a factor of 10 to be totally effective. If you have advanced energy skills, you can just put a low frequency ripple on the outer edge of you aura. Don't forget to restore its natural state after the problem has gone.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

wstein said
    There are several practical drawbacks to mirror shielding. The most obvious is that it reflects everything, helpful and harmful. There are advanced ways to make it more selective but are more meaningful in combination with a filter/block type shield than a mirror one.
    I did not have a good experience using a mirror shield. For some reason it made me feel like I was going to implode. I really like the idea of a filter though. Good call.

mack Guest
    Eric Pepin of Higher Balance discussed a method where he programs his energy field to filter negative energy into positive love and also throw back the psychic debris.