Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How does everyone know what level/zone they are in?

How does everyone know what level/zone they are in?

A question for those of you out there who have mastered/competent with projection-

How do you know what zone/level you are in?

I have my own thoughts on the matter- though i would like others insights as to confirm/explore my experiences.

I have intuition for the levels I am at- though as some of you may have encountered due to mind split theory, and astral entities etc being able to deceive you if they wanted to- separating "real" from "illusion" can sometimes be a challenge.

So-How do you know what zone/level you are in?

Real time zone
    Lower astral
    Focus 23-26
    Focus 27
    Focus 27-35
    Focus 35+

Dyah
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Blog Entries
    In hypnosis there is sth called - IIRC - North Carolina scale. A patient is told when in trance that his normal waking consciousness is 0, then some other marker points, and that if queried he/she should reply with the number that comes to mind. This seems to work quite well (-> Charles Tart).

Maybe sth similar is possible for Focus Levels? Querying your sub-or-whatever-conscious to determine your current location relative to the Focus system Robert Monroe described?

Oliver

Thanks for the info Korpo, I will have to try that.

I know simply stating the full name of the deceased person you are trying to contact seems to work every time- as does simply asking for a particular experience.

Guess logic would suggest repeat the process for zone identification.

I have noticed that what I assume to be the lower levels RTZ seem to be heavier, silent and empty-and have a feeling of "being more alone" than the what I assume (still questioning everything) the higher levels.

If I run through the usual tactile imaging and traditional exit sequence-I go RTZ and Lower Astral, then thru a series of what seem to be false awakenings and phase shifts, move up through the levels until F27 (heavens) or sometimes 35 (non human intelligence)

But if I use the phasing technique (my usual) I zip straight to F27+ and seem to skip straight pass the rest- which doesnt bother me, because its quicker and easier for me.

Because of this it seeks further investigation from myself to ensure my experiences are congruent with others who go through the traditional route. ie As I remember Robert Bruce writing on one of his trips to the higher levels to meet his son, he comments that reaching that level was very difficult for him and at the time writing he had only achieved this a few times in his life after heavy energy work.

I am far from as dedicated to AP etc as RB is, and I feel I would be gullible to just accept my experiences as real/congruent with others with far more experience and dedication to the matter.

Hence my questioning of my experiences, and the key elements of others (experiences) for objective introspection.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps the level of "subtlety" can be felt? *shrugs*

Oliver

Korpo, I feel your hypothesis is a logical one.

The higher dimensions to "feel lighter" if you know what I mean. In the RTZ I feel like its a little like water until I get say 5 meters away from my body- then it "feels" close to what the way I feel on this plane. I have had to rethink jumping of my upper level balcony because it "feels" so real ( this plane being the comparison)- and say to myself " Crap, I better be projecting or I am about to really hurt myself!" lol

The higher ones feel lighter and from memory I havent noticed much night there (darkness). And the atmosphere seems welcoming-where the lower ones dont. Also in the higher realms there seem to be people everywhere-where the lower ones are empty. (except for Focus 35+ where it seems to be strange alien environments-with strange things everywhere-which some seem to be able to communicate with NVC)

Blog Entries
    Well, dkane, I'm no projector, but I have felt energies in the first four energy bodies - physical, etheric, emotional and astral - and their different densities and levels of subtlety reminded me of this.

Also I'm reading Monroe's "Far Journeys" again. He reports "diving" into the deeper rings/layers and how density increased. *shrugs*

Keep on posting your experiences and ideas, I find them very interesting.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Because of this it seeks further investigation from myself to ensure my experiences are congruent with others who go through the traditional route. ie As I remember Robert Bruce writing on one of his trips to the higher levels to meet his son, he comments that reaching that level was very difficult for him and at the time writing he had only achieved this a few times in his life after heavy energy work.

I am far from as dedicated to AP etc as RB is, and I feel I would be gullible to just accept my experiences as real/congruent with others with far more experience and dedication to the matter.

Hence my questioning of my experiences, and the key elements of others (experiences) for objective introspection.
    Dkane, there's no need to second guess yourself. I suspect you're younger than Robert and may have come in more developed. Robert is fulfilling his particular destiny (if you believe in that) but that's not to say there won't be people who come in more naturally gifted at AP. They may not be as gifted at teaching about it but they may well be as well. In any case, because Robert is older (I'm guessing) and his practice has been consistent he'll still have a lot to teach. How nice to have gifted students occasionally
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Korpo- I'll keep posting

Far journeys is great- Ive read it too. Cant say I have met any INSPEC friends just yet- but I have been to the non human areas a couple times- and " I think" accidentally "tasted/ate" an alien. Weird I know- But I was just floating in a strange space environment and their was this floating pink marshmallow/fairy floss/bubble gum in zero gravity thing floating past. It looked like something a kid dreamed about eating- and before I knew it i had stuck my finger in it , grabbed a piece and stuck it in my mouth. Anyway I got bombarded with what I could only think was NVC and kept seeing a picture of a bill or receipt that needed to be paid- and I was kinda like "oops" didnt know that was going to happen

Beekeeper- Thank you. Learning yes-gifted unsure of

kiwibonga Guest
    I recall reading about energy membranes and whatnot in Monroe's books as well as Buhlman's. It really feels as though you're going through a passageway or passing through a wall into another dimension. Later on in Monroe's books, he refers to the dimensions as "rings" with the physical at the center, and progressively higher focus levels the more you get away from the core.

If I remember correctly, Robert Bruce mentioned tunnels, for instance when going to the mental plane.

Another particular thing is about how higher realms supposedly feel. The first time Robert Monroe meets the inspecs, he lands in this place that feels unbearably uncomfortable, he describes it like being forced to look straight into a powerful lightbulb as you are stripped of all your energy. Buhlman also mentions something similar. They would have to be attuned by another entity to finally be able to bear staying in those locales.

And so I would guess the classification isn't based solely on visuals and/or events anymore, but rather on the way the locale "feels"; as though reality itself had a different "texture." It's not something that can be described easily through words, since it does not even cater to the five senses we're used to.

Personally, I find myself avoiding words like "etheric" or "astral" or "mental" more and more because I really have no idea where the heck I go when I leave the body; so far it's been different every time :p

Kiwi,

I tend to agree with you- I have no idea how i get to some places.

Most of the time I just phase though-what for the images, and when they are strong enough, just jump right into the picture. From there I simple ask to be taken somewhere or just explore a while. I find asking is much faster now, as just flying around aimlessly, and asking people " who are you?"-"are you dead?"- "do I know you from somewhere?if so where?" just takes too long lol

The only thing that I have found though is:

1) If I exit traditionally I feel heavier-and the environment is empty when I look around. If I ask to me angels/guide etc the are usually waiting on my balcony having a chat lol

2) If I phase I go straight into a scene like a movie and pick up from there. The energy is lighter and there is people everywhere- and most of them seem to know who i am for some reason? (still working that part out)

3) If I ask the guides to take me somewhere usually there are some humorous theatrics to go with it. (maybe my higher self has a funny sense of humor lol) For instance when I was taken into focus 35 I found myself in a space suit in side some sort of rocket- in which there was an actual count down and I was blasted into space like star trek!! I feel the G force and everything- it was great! and I laugh my butt off coz it was so fun!

I haven't felt moving through rings or anything like that-which I can remember. Im assuming that maybe the whole rocket ship thing is just how my mind perceived it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast