Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How does everyone know what level/zone they are in?

Blog Entries

levels/zones

I routinely go through membranes when I project, and usually end up in the locale of one of them. I used to ocassionally phase directly, but lately can't seem to. I have been getting glimpses of really cool places (bright lights, jewelly beings, etc.) but can't seem to stay with it that I know of- I keep passing out-but then I've been getting a lot of 'teaching type' dreams again, and I may be going through a 'readjustment' period, I guess.
    Anyway, I usually do RTZ exit and fly up to the astral, in the traditional 'go up to space' and look back and go there, but I can't seem to go into the vortexes I used to get any more. It's like the more I can do of one thing the less I can do of another.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFT said
    I've been getting a lot of 'teaching type' dreams again
    I have never heard anybody else say that before. Every once in a while I dream that I am taking classes. The dreams happen every night, and I wake up sore and exhausted, knowing that I've been out of my body. These "classes" last for 3 or 4 months at a time, and I just started up again with these dreams this week. Wish I could remember what I was learning all night...

Blog Entries
    I only came to notice them when I read Monroe's books- when he started projecting he went to a school setting, and realized he'd been there before. After greeting him and getting a sheepish look, the teacher looked at him, and said 'you're conscious, aren't you?' and he admitted it, and the teach. said something like 'so now you're ready to go to the next phase' or something like that. Aunt Clair calls them 'dreamstate lessons' and after consciously projecting, I am more aware of when the lessons start. For a while I was projecting to teaching places, but now I'm just dreaming of them, and none too consciously.

Blog Entries
    IIRC Robert wrote in AD that the membranes between different planes have specific patterns on them that allow identifying the plane. Both symbolic and fractal in nature, if I remember. That "artwork" is on every "square" of the membrane, I think.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Yes, but dink that I am, I didn't get the 'flying and looking back' thing until I looked back by accident and saw the 'plane' structure- before I would pick a star and fly to it and end up in a locale, or go through vortexes to go to differnt locations. Once I got the 'looking back' thing (and had Robert actually tell me), although I have both AD and MAP and have read both cover to cover, somehow missed that teeny-tiny piece of info. So I prob. would have seen the flower thing before had I thought to look back.

Well, CFT, I think I just found out why I need to learn to consciously project! You said I would. I knew I stuck around here for a reason
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I tell what realm I am in by choosing to go there and by becoming familiar with the aspects of the various realms to recognise their attributes . If you search here at AD you will find descriptions others have made of the realms . Here is a bit about my own .

elohim ~ angelic and muse realms

Afterlife ~ gates of death, portals and tunnels to RTZ , Hels , sea of lost souls , homes of the deceased , summerland , hall of justice , etc

9th~ floating island realms , clouds , air elemental spaces , secret places

8th ~ashrams mmortal teaching spirits called mahatma , museums of non earthly sentient beings , ashrams of aliens ,

7th ~ Logic Plane many museums , archives , ability to pass from one area or building to another temporal stability easy to map explorations and return

6th ~colourful 3D realms with inability to move beyond or see other nearby buildings , ashrams etc ie Akashic Records

5th ~ monochrome like a B&W tv set entrance level to higher planes
    ie Euro Hall of Records

Astral ~ gray to green having no floor /ground or ceiling /sky
    dreamy bright moving colourful shapes having no purpose float by
    the great between good for connecting to a live person on earth and entrance to dreamstate of others and a place to meet live projectors

Etheric ~ clean crisp replica of buildings less people , little noise , dreamlike and litter free

RTZ ~maybe gray to fully coloured 3D temporally stable earth plane

Sub Etheric ~dirtiest part of home or city , negative unpleasant energy , replica of earthly plane but lacking colour or live prana , a feeling of closed in space

Totemic ~underground caves rocks streams , talking animal teachers

Hels~upper hels are not constrained there are pillars of light , fountains and angels there to help raise the vibration of thise stuck here due to negative vibration and emotions ie fear , hate , revenge, guilt , sorrow
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Hi Aunt Clair,

Thanks for your response.

Your observations are in far more detail than my experiences. I have to say, it’s still a bit of a hit and miss, shoot from the belt situation for me.

I have noted that your observations of levels are alot more.. Esoteric? Magical maybe? than mine. Most of the time when I project I usually find myself in places that mimic the modern world? Buildings, cars, lots of people etc-

Though from your descriptions I feel i can verify some of your experiences with mine. Such as I have noticed that when I project into the (what I think is-all references I make are "what I think" or I wouldn’t have started the post ) RTZ- I have experienced the grey/black and white monotone colors. I thought this was just a problem with my perceiving in the RTZ- and I have also noticed the reality fluctuations there. I have a feeling a project to summer land alot and meet some of my past away friends there- as summer land really is a fitting word for it as it seems to be one big holiday summer resort atmosphere there.

I have met angels- they seem to have bright blonde curly (usually to shoulder length) hair most of the time and bright blue or clear eyes. They seemed very normal to me, rather than a blinding mystical experience if you know what I mean- I kind of feel like if I hadn’t noticed the continuing visual differences (hair and eyes) on an ongoing basis- I probably wouldn’t have known.

Funnily enough I asked to meet some higher beings a week or so ago, while I was visiting people I seemed to know unconsciously while I was projecting. The next minute everyone in the apartment is rushing around and 3 guys in trending clothes walk through the front door- scan everyone then walk up to me and say ..Dyah?, pleased to meet you. I didn’t know who they were, but everyone else seemed to know- just looked like some good dudes to hang with-like friends. No blinding lights though, just people I feel comfortable with.

When it comes to spirit homes, I project to meet a few deceased friends at their home (where ever it is) - Is this what you call the spirit homes?

Interesting part I have found is it’s just like meeting them in real life. The place doesn’t seem to fluctuate like it does in the RTZ. When I go to their house it is always the same- and I didn’t even know they had a pet years ago that had passed away- I now I have met their family pet over there.

I have been to on place that stood out to me though, in which you might be able to shed some light on.

I phased a couple times and found myself in a very expensive version of my apartment. I walked onto the balcony a flew off towards the cityscape I could see (doesn’t exist in real life). As soon as I leave the balcony- beautiful music fills the atmosphere and its like the entire city is dancing. There are lines of angels flying in lines, and they seem to be made of what looked like purple fluffy stuff- the cars seemed to be moving in time to be music- and as I was flying into the city I could hear a thousand voices supporting me and guiding me while I was flying. It was strange but the whole place seemed to be moving and dancing on time to the music- buildings,cars, people-everything- and the atmosphere was very lively and happy.

Any idea where this is in regards to your scale?

Thanks,

Dyah
    "The lightest and nimblest will rise fastest"

Stay up to date with the latest spiritual hacks, meanderings and muses

Like us and be awesome---> www.facebook.com/livingsoul20

Quote Originally Posted by dkane
    When it comes to spirit homes, I project to meet a few deceased friends at their home (where ever it is) - Is this what you call the spirit homes?
    Yes ,I think Robert Monroe first called these the spirit homes of the deceased .
    Interesting part I have found is it’s just like meeting them in real life. The place doesn’t seem to fluctuate like it does in the RTZ. When I go to their house it is always the same- and I didn’t even know they had a pet years ago that had passed away- I now I have met their family pet over there.
    Typically the spirit homes are temporally stable unless the spirit begins to decay .Spirits may choose to be less interactive and to rest in peace . At that time , the home energy is recycled slowly thru a decay process .

I phased a couple times and found myself in a very expensive version of my apartment. I walked onto the balcony a flew off towards the cityscape I could see (doesn’t exist in real life). As soon as I leave the balcony- beautiful music fills the atmosphere and its like the entire city is dancing. There are lines of angels flying in lines, and they seem to be made of what looked like purple fluffy stuff- the cars seemed to be moving in time to be music- and as I was flying into the city I could hear a thousand voices supporting me and guiding me while I was flying. It was strange but the whole place seemed to be moving and dancing on time to the music- buildings,cars, people-everything- and the atmosphere was very lively and happy.
    This sounds like it could be a mindscape built into the etheric of your home city . A mindscape is a manifested template over a realm you often frequent .Or a mindscape can be manifested from scratch in a spirit realm .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast