Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kinda Lascivious Question

Blog Entries
    I just got up from a nap, and hope to be more coherent now.
    Another question I did have was protection in the astral. Since it should be understood that no matter what, you are always safe from harm, is the whole point of creating a shield of light a psychological one, or do negative entities actually keep their distance from you once it is around you? (As you continue to answer my questions, I may continue to ask more, so I hope I don't become a bother!)
    This is a loaded question and you will probably get many different answers, so here is mine:
    I agree I believe I am always safe from negs, in a physical way, and I have tangled with some gnarly ones and always came back alive. However, the effect that negs have in us is mostly psychological, (IMO) and this effect can be pretty devastating, especially if you're not prepared (not many are prepared if they haven't been warned in advance, and being face to face with your deepest fear objectified can be very damaging for a young person with not a lot of information or backup system, so to speak). And unfortunately, the astral environment being immediately thought-responsive, any fear can be magnified and thrown back at you if you're not prepared. So a white-light shield can be protective in psychological ways, but also in an 'objective' way- the negs I've treated with light didn't like it and went away. And traveling neg-free is 'priceless', even if you think they're only annoying.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    So, CF, were you saying you think elementals may have some personality traits similar to some people?

I've only ever possibly encountered one that I recall and he was a jovial being that simply alerted me to the fact I was dreaming and went on his way. Why he should help me become lucid, I don't know.

He may have just been a psychological creation but he seemed too distinct.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    No, I think I meant ( ) that some people may exhibit characteristics that may be similar to elementals, or based on some sort of compatibility to some traits we may have with certain elementals- In my thinking (based on nothing but other's thoughts, lol) the elementals came first, we came later.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I tend to feel they're older than us. That seems to be the general impression given in the literature.
    Williams)

Glacius Guest

Re: Kinda Lascivious Question

Well, I would suspect that going into the astral realm seeking sexual pleasure could not be that bad of a thing. In any case, I suppose you would want to exercise the same caution you would having sex with someone in the physical. I think having sex with some being from another demension would be fun.

Anyways, an option I always though would be possible..... If you seek sexual encounters while OBE, why not just learn to master creating things? You can learn to create anything while in the stral. Anceint practitioners have created worlds that they can return to whenever they want, and are as solid and fixed as anything you could ever imagine to expereince. So, just learn to create though-forms. That way you could construct something from your own mind, say a beautiful women for example, and then get on with it. That way you know you are not imposing on anyones privacy. Which, anyway you look at it, is not a good thing.

But, as with anything indulging too much in your own pleasure always creates certain dependencies that I think weaken us in general. So, everything in moderation I suppose. I'f you knew you could just pop off to your own created dimension and have sex with a being whenever you wanted..... that could be un-healthy. I suppose with all the deseases like aids going around it could be a safe alternative to having intercourse with random people from the bar when your drunk

Anyways, once I get good enough at manipulating astral energy I am going to try creating things, such as though-form people, as it were, and building's and other things. I know it is possible, their are countless practices thousands of years old that have been doing it. I would suggest reading carlos casteneda. The sorcerers of anceint mexico used to create entire towns in the astral realm by slowly learning how to perfectly visualize every detail. It could not be too hard to create, or trick the sub-concsious into creating a sort of "prop" person which you could have sex with. Or even spy on, if you like

Blog Entries

You might tire of it after awhile and seek something a bit more challenging like a real relationship.

Nonetheless, an interesting view of dream sex is that you should never be ashamed of it regardless of who you partner with because, the theory goes, you're actually successfully integrating some part of your personality. (It may make it easier to look at the person you dreamt about the next day if you keep that in mind ) Perhaps sex with an astral thought form would serve similarly? Let's face it, you made it so in some sense it's you. Should it take on a life of its own, however, it may embody some of those vices, such as jealousy, you'd rather avoid.
    Williams)

SpiritualVoyager Guest

Forgive me if what I say is not altogether accurate, but I thought I once read something (I think it was even by Robert Bruce) that said sexual energy is often powerful and can often times impede actual projections and that even if you manage to project through, the strong sexual energy could affect your projection even to the point that you might force an unwilling astral participant into an astral sexual situation. Its been awhile so I may have made that last part up. He went on to say that if you do have strong sexual energy, it is probably best to release that before you try to project.

Again, I think I read that in Astral Dynamics, but I'm not sure. I'll go back and check my source.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritualVoyager
    Forgive me if what I say is not altogether accurate, but I thought I once read something (I think it was even by Robert Bruce) that said sexual energy is often powerful and can often times impede actual projections and that even if you manage to project through, the strong sexual energy could affect your projection even to the point that you might force an unwilling astral participant into an astral sexual situation. Its been awhile so I may have made that last part up. He went on to say that if you do have strong sexual energy, it is probably best to release that before you try to project.

Again, I think I read that in Astral Dynamics, but I'm not sure. I'll go back and check my source.
    i've read something similar somewhere(wasn't Robert Bruce tho).the author had problems with too much sexual energy when projecting, so had to masturbate before attempting to exit.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

SpiritualVoyager Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i've read something similar somewhere(wasn't Robert Bruce tho).the author had problems with too much sexual energy when projecting, so had to masturbate before attempting to exit.
    No need to be embarressed. If the build up of sexual energy prohibits us from practicing, we have to do what we can. We are at least partially sexual being so we shouldn't be embarrassed by that aspect of our personalities. Indeed I have a wife (and two kids) so we have a rare moment to spare to "reduce our sexual energies". Usually this isn't a problem for me. I have a low libido as it is so my sexual energy stays fairly low, but it does build sometimes. In fact, it has interfered with some of my more lucid dreams! Sometimes I become lucid in my dreams and I immediately start steering it towards sexual ends. I'm not embarassed when I wake up, I'm frustrated at the missed opportunities!

A place where everything is beautiful and nothing hurts.

being a teenager myself I think i should be able to understand what you are saying.

to start, this is the pennical of my weeklong geek-out, but i must draw an enormous comparison
    between this situation and spider man. i could go on but what it come down to is that with great
    power comes great responibility

I must point out that Robert ha already adressed this question in his book Astral Dynamics.
    Robert says that such actions WILL NOT attract unwanted entites as much as it will attract
    unwanted energy. this energy, if VERY preent might stop you from exploring the higher
    astral planes. Also, you have to remember that if you buy into the mythos behind much of
    astral projection there are many high planner entities that see all things and will take a
    somewhat negative tint to you using your gift for such base concepts. on the other hand you will
    be held with gratitude if you consciously decide to not go through with any privacy envading
    actions. of coure all these preconceived notion of right or wrong might not be held by the entities
    in question.

anyways, what it comes down to are conflicting ideas. the best result for such things is found in a
    happy medium. you can decide on your own happy medium but personally i would say that you are
    entitled to 5 actions of such incredibly human behavior as that which you mentioned. these five
    moments should be thought through and understood from every angle.

thank you for bringing up a question that has spent its existance in a gray area. by bringing light to such
    a subject you have allowed more thought to be put into it and thus a better understanding to be achieved.
    thank you, thank you, thank you.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast