Thread: Emotional Energy

greatman07 Guest

Emotional Energy

Is there a way to manipulate negative emotional energy (sadness, hate, etc.) into doing something more positive?

I don't know how well you work with visualization, but I can tell you what I do. I imagine I am hooked up to something like a dialysis machine. I visualize all the negativity flowing out of me and into the machine, where it is "cleansed" or transmuted into its pure god-energy form. Then the clean, transformed energy flows back into my body. It feels like a rush of endorphans.

I use this "machine" for a lot of different things, pain, sadness, anger, frustration, anxiety, etc. It hardly takes any time at all and it feels wonderful.

greatman07 Guest
    Hmmm...anyone else?

lucidcruiser99 Guest
    You don't always have to think of it as converting it into something more positive, rather eliminate the negativity and make room for positivity.

I think the human energy body is chock full of positivity as a base, it just gets depleted when negativity grabs hold.

greatman07 Guest
    You see..one of the reasons I asked this question (besides for anger-management issues) was to see if it was possible to direct negative emotional energy into your third eye chakra to help with psychic development. I haven't attempted it yet...I just want your opinion.

Blog Entries
    lucidcruiser,

I think you are right, because it matches my personal experiences. Whenever I remove a blockage and its underlying negative emotion I make space for its positive equivalent.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Greatman,

Do the work of asking yourself what is the basis of your negative feelings. Generally, it comes down to fear. Then go further. Interrogate the fear. Is it valid? Does it dictate that there is something that needs doing? Is it irrational? Can you eliminate it through reason and trust? When you allow optimism to replace fear in its various forms (anger, boredom, jealousy, impatience, etc) you become more energetic. Use that energy.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Christian Guest
    What I've come to notice during these years of daily energy training combined with meditation is that my system has a good feeling to it as its natural state. All my negativity was a blocking of energy and in some places almost stopped flow. When I'm recreating myself step by step I feel the love towards myself and also other people, (mainly my family and friends but sometimes to others), increase and as I continue my work it just feels better and better. So I don't know about other beings on this earth but my energy system is a system of light.