Thread: Can anyone help me?

Nex Imperium Guest

Can anyone help me?

I've been wanting to learn how to do more with my mind, like telepathy, telekinesis (I've heard it can be done...), and other such things. Here's a possible experience...

I was meditating, trying to achieve that seperation (something I've not yet done for sure). I decided to try making use of the chakras, just to see what I might be able to do. I had a passing thought of a friend, so I went with it.

I began to... feel?... her presence my mind. I gathered all my energy, and began to call out to her, stating my full name and the city in which I live. Louder and louder I became. My whole body was tingling, and I was starting to get very warm. My heart rate increased. All at once, stopped.

Later, I decided to try again, but found that whenever I tried to do anything... unique... I grew dizzy and VERY tired.

What did I do?

Blog Entries
    Hi Nex

I was meditating, trying to achieve that seperation (something I've not yet done for sure). I decided to try making use of the chakras, just to see what I might be able to do. I had a passing thought of a friend, so I went with it.

I began to... feel?... her presence my mind. I gathered all my energy, and began to call out to her, stating my full name and the city in which I live. Louder and louder I became. My whole body was tingling, and I was starting to get very warm. My heart rate increased. All at once, stopped.
    Did your friend's name become a mantra? Did you say it over and over with singular focus. Were you speaking it or simply thinking it? Were you very relaxed? You may have achieved trance or perhaps you were working yourself into a kind of hysteria. It's hard to tell without more information.

Later, I decided to try again, but found that whenever I tried to do anything... unique... I grew dizzy and VERY tired.

What did I do?
    Presuming you achieved trance, you probably went as far as you could go for now and just needed to quit and ground.

(If it was closer to working yourself up into a hysterical state, you may have hyperventilated.)
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    I find that psychic exercises, doing things you haven't done before, stretching yourself, etc. is pretty tiring. It's like any sort of exercise. You have to work at it and keep doing it and eventually it becomes easier and you can move on to newer, more difficult things.

So don't get discouraged if you try something new, and then can't do it again right away. Just give it time and keep working at it. It'll come in time.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Nex Imperium Guest
    K. She hasn't been online recently. As for hysteria, I seriously doubt that. I've always had excellent control over myself. Today I'm feeling rather drained, mentally. Last night, I went to see a movie, and I found that concentrating was rather difficult. Oh well. I'll keep working at it. I've been told I have natural talent in this sort of thing. I think that's accurate, because I can very nearly induce a premonition. I prefer not to, though. Too much stress.

operasinger Guest
    Greetings. I remember when I started to deal with esoteric things. The same happened to me and still happens. I removed a curse for ex. I felt exhausted after that. Also if I concentrate long enough and send energy or something like that, I get tired, not fast though but after few hours or something.
    Sounds to me that you went into trance and just wasn't able to "control" well enough and came back to normal state quite quickly...
    Practice practice practice.

Jim Rohn has two really good advices: 1.break it down, 2. write it down. Means whatever you want to accomplish, you can make it as small pieces as you like, so that fear doesn't kick in. Then you should keep daily record what you're doing. It forces you to see what you were suppose to do and what you were actually doing....Anyway

take care and don't hesitate to pm

operasinger

Goldeneyes Guest
    Here's my method, bow your head to the entire universe and offer you help as it is. You'll be rewarded for your efforts. karma isn't just given it's earned.