Thread: free will for all?

litupi_am Guest

free will for all?

i was just listening to a few of your interviews and something began to nag me...

"Are all spiritual entities evil" was asked and you explained,

"no, i have talked to angels... you wouldn't consider them evil."

then art bell asks, "many others would wonder how you could tell if you are being tricked by a bad one"

you tell him that they in the astral are judged just as we might go about it here in the physical with one another.

So now i'm wondering- are there any totally "good" or "bad" people, ghosts, demons, angels... gods.. out there or is it all based upon a WHAT YOU'VE DONE RECENTLY setup?

Lucifer, satan, w/e the name exercised a conscious decision to buck the system (or so it says in the Bible) -from angel to devil- one nurtured thought caused it...

is there any kind of opposing force wherein one is + and the other -

are angels just as capable of wrong doing in some kind of adverse circumstances as one of us might be?

is a demon capable of some random "act of kindness" like some of those among us who seem to be incapable of any good at all?

i often toy with that thought whenever i feel that i am being influenced to think or do something contrary to what i might agree with...
    can i influence the initiator with a contrary sensation of influence?

they tell me "do wrong" so i say, "do right!"

mainly rambling but i wanted this range of my question addressed/

cheers

Re: free will for all?

G'day,

there are good and bad people and beings and forces in the universe

most are morally neutral.

based on the religious view that all entities and anything outside what is sanctioned by the church, which is nothing, is evil and if it looks nice then its deceiving you, it is impossible to do anything spiritual. however, the holy books of the world are full of spiritual beings, good and bad. This is an argument I will not get into as its unwinable

you cannot judge spirits on what they look like, which is subjective, nor what they say, which is also subjective.

Anything spirits say that feeds the ego is suspect.

Advanced spirits will not sit around to chit chat on a regular basis.

I suggest that all spiritual beings be treated like people, and that trust is earned rather than given, and that caution be used always, just like in real life.

there are in real life people who will do a lot of good in order to gain your confidence, and then they'll 'sting' you.

So caution is always advised.

However, one should also not become jaded by this. The world is also full of goodness.

Focus on the good and ignore the bad and you wont' go far wrong.

However, I do not recommend seeking or working with spirits in any way shape or form. This is too risky because it is impossible to determine the true nature of spirits in that sense.

But, this does not mean that all spirits are bad...far from it, only that it is risky to seek them out.

Its better to learn how to communicate with your own higher self, and to work on developing your self spiritually and as a human being.

Your higher self is all anyone could ever want or need.

Robert