Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Fire the Grid! Look Now, Don't Wait!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktiger057
    Look at the Earth. We are slowly but surely destroying it in many ways, which I am sure you are aware of. These energy waves of love and compassion not only help the earth but will raise our consciousness levels, maybe bringing about the 2012 awakening.
    I don't see any of the implications being true.

When did you hear Earth tell anyone that it is dying, being destroyed, etc.? Does it complain? When I read accounts of people who contacted Earth, who circulated with the very "Earthy" trees, and so on, I cannot remember Earth saying - "Sorry, no cando, just being destroyed". Earth will go on with or without humans, life will always continue to evolve, new intelligence will emerge. "Earth is dying" is not an Earth-centered thought, it is a human-centered thought. Our time here may be either passing or our importance as a species may decline quickly.

Earth did not die when the dinosaurs died out. It does not die if the tigers die out, or the humans, or even the mosquitos or bees. Life will always reemerge, restart, and build from the scratch the needs of higher life. Life begets life. And change happens.

If you want to do sth about the destruction of our environment, take steps in anything that physically in the here and now helps reduce it - and try to convince others of it.

Who said the 2012 awakening is dependent on some trigger event bringing it about? It is a quickening of growth of us Earth-born beings. We should concentrate our energies on awakening our spirit, each and everyone.

Oliver

My biggest problem with the "Fire The Grid" stuff was the presentation. The web site made it look like a joke to me, and I wish the people who had started the idea had just admitted that they thought it would be a good idea. It didn't have to be some big thing like that giant space wave last December. If they had had a simpler web site and if they had just said let's all get together to send healing for an hour, I would have wanted to participate.

star Guest
    You can take any energy and convert it. Love or whichever. ITs just that you can only change as much as you can handle. I doubt many people can hang onto enough energy to light a ciggerette. So where is the worry?

What I'm trying to say is that I don't feel like the person or people behind this "Fire The Grid" thing was / were being honest about it.

star Guest
    Really? I haven't even read the website.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest
    Who said the 2012 awakening is dependent on some trigger event bringing it about? It is a quickening of growth of us Earth-born beings. We should concentrate our energies on awakening our spirit, each and everyone.
    Pretty much agreed. IMO if there's going to be some sort of mass shift, it will be brought about by the collective internal changes in individuals, in turn catalyzing changes in greater numbers of people, toward a tipping point. There may be some sort of trigger(s) but I believe the occurence of such a trigger (and possibly its level of harshness) is inderdependent with these internal changes, in a "chicken or egg" sorta way.

*makes sense!*

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    IMO if there's going to be some sort of mass shift, it will be brought about by the collective internal changes in individuals, in turn catalyzing changes in greater numbers of people, toward a tipping point.
    That's what the guru Osho said and that's what he focuses on, the individual....

blacktiger057 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    What I'm trying to say is that I don't feel like the person or people behind this "Fire The Grid" thing was / were being honest about it.
    I have to agree with you there. But even though I don't fully believe her story, I think group meditations on love are always a good idea.

lightningbug Guest

Re: Fire the Grid! Look Now, Don't Wait!

this thread is seriously sad, sad, sad, sad and just even sadder

its sad that some people here are suggesting that group meditations have no positive effect. as if all positive effect has to come from some outer physical action instead of an internal one. as if charity work makes permanent difference versus love

well, whens the last time giving money to a homeless man made him - not homeless??

you can give a homeless man a job, a home, money - and he will still end up in the streets. he isnt in the streets because he lacked these things, but because he lacked something inside of him to hold onto these days. and this is a very true reality for american homeless, who for the large part are mentally unstable people. their physical poverty is an outpicturing of their spiritual and mental poverty.

now what if this homeless man fell in love with a woman, who bore him a child, whom he loves as well. then love has transformed him internally. giving him a momentum to change for the better, and the ability to hold onto something in this life rather than walking aimlessly without a cause. That true change, true help is something no charity can do.

if you come with this baggage, this bias, this idea that a group meditation MUST create this outer physical change first, then you lack understanding of where and how change works. Change first happens from WITHIN, and then it manifests into the physical world. Whether this within means first the emotional, astral, spiritual or mental realm - take your pick. But it means, not the material realm.

So to judge a group meditation on some outer event by some time limit is ridiculous.

When people come together to send positive energy into the world, they are sending off this positive energy of love, peace, and truth to the WHOLE sum of human consciousness. Now the sum of human consciousness has a lot of baggage - THOUSANDS of years of baggage. It will take more than a handful of people, it will take more than a single hour, than a single day to make a difference from within that will manifest itself into something big in the real physical world.

That doesn't mean it doesn't work.

The key things to understand is - humans have free will. You can't force anyone to change from within, to force anyone to accept love a higher truth and so on. All you can do as another individual is to try to neutralize this heavy baggage that all humans have weighed on them since birth. By neutralizing or transforming this negative energy into positive, the idea is to help lift individuals from that baggage, that heavy global karma. This would give individuals who have always felt negative towards life, and opportunity to see things from a more positive light. And when you keep in mind thought creates, then you understand when they transform their world view into a positive one - they will manifest the positive changes for them self.

So its about empowering people by lifting the mass consciousness making them blind to their own reality.

So why do we see so many group meditations and group prayers springing up here and there? And why are so many claiming to be sponsored by beings in a higher realm?

Because if you have payed attention, then you would understand that the global human consciousness is so old, so dense - no individual alone could lift it or break it. Think about it, think about Buddha, think about Jesus. Did they not meditate? Did they not constantly spread positive energy for all? Yet neither built utopia for humanity.

Because one person can't. Two can't. Three can't. A hundred can't. It would take thousands of people working together to even make a difference, and even then this difference would only manifest itself on the other realms first - such as the emotional realm. THEN it has to trickle down into the physical realm.

So why bother?

Because there are BILLIONS of people lost in their own dark empty consciousness that life is suffering, that life is lack. And their thoughts of suffering and lack only manifest as suffering and lack for themselves and others.

No man is an island. We are all connected. We, who are more aware can't turn our backs and say "Your suffering? Well too bad, I'm not so screw you"

Because we are connected, we are One in the mind of God. No one can be left behind. And as you raise yourself up higher, you can raise no more until you start giving back by helping to raise others.

And if you refuse to help others raise in their own consciousness, then you slowly stumble backwards on your path.

Can group meditations and prayers work? Yes. But only when the spiritually aware take their path more seriously and understand how serious it is to help others awaken to the individual path as well.

So why don't we just tell people "hey raise your consciousness, yay!" Because think of all the hard core Christians. They're not listening. Religion isn't about raising consciousness. Its about sitting there and believing someone else did the work for you. Religion is going to hold humanity back in this sense.

I know that a lot of people like us - who are interested in things we call spiritual or supernatural - bump heads harshly with fundamentalists a lot. Unlike purely skeptical science that thinks were all the same - we know we are very different! But think about it. A lot of tension in the world is coming from these very hard core religious places - the middle east. The american government, and so on.

Do we want them to change? Yes of course we want them to change - obviously religious war is still real. Again we can't force change onto anyone. What we can do is think of the mass consciousness as a blind fold, and lift it. Don't tell me religious people can't change with your oh so negative thoughts. I grew up a traditional catholic. There aint nothing catholic about me today except for a love for Christ.

Christ consciousness

Skeptics need not apply