Thread: Hair standing on end

Blog Entries

Hair standing on end

I've been doing regular energy work for some weeks now, and I'm finding it extremely useful. Lately, I find that I get an interesting sensation when I raise energy or when there are disturbances or irregularities in energy around me (for example, when there's a spirit entity nearby, and yes, they turn up pretty regularly; not ghosts or anything, but sometimes a spirit guide or similar). The sensation is that the hair on my head feels like it's standing on end. I used to get it on the back of my neck, but now I get it all over my scalp, and particularly on the top of my head. It's quite interesting and a little annoying at times (makes my head itchy).

I'm thinking this is just a sign that I'm becoming overall more sensitive to energy fluctuations, etc., but I'd be interested to hear if anyone has any other ideas or thoughts.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

paker7 Guest

Re: Hair standing on end

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I've been doing regular energy work for some weeks now, and I'm finding it extremely useful. Lately, I find that I get an interesting sensation when I raise energy or when there are disturbances or irregularities in energy around me (for example, when there's a spirit entity nearby, and yes, they turn up pretty regularly; not ghosts or anything, but sometimes a spirit guide or similar). The sensation is that the hair on my head feels like it's standing on end. I used to get it on the back of my neck, but now I get it all over my scalp, and particularly on the top of my head. It's quite interesting and a little annoying at times (makes my head itchy).

I'm thinking this is just a sign that I'm becoming overall more sensitive to energy fluctuations, etc., but I'd be interested to hear if anyone has any other ideas or thoughts.
    I get it all over my body when I'm raising energy even if I'm in a bathtub full of hot water.
    For an average person - goosebumps and hair standing are signs of some kind of shock (low temperature or fright).