Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recurring Abduction Attempts

Alchemist Guest

Re: Recurring Abduction Attempts

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've visited this place.

I haven't had any UFO dreams since then, although there was a week where some freaky nightmares were happening a few months ago. I'll read up on all the citations and stuff during this week. I'm surprised that this thread got more replies over the months.

It feels good to be here.

-Alchemist

Aroris Boreala Guest

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I only can add that when this happens enough times you eventually find a way to deal with it-and when you get to that point you can then take charge of your experience and the measures that will help you.
    CFTraveler: that is an insightful comment. I agree. Eventually you find a way. I was pestered by astral-ufo-entities on and off for several years and had to work out on-the-spot means of stuffing them up. Once you get a handle on them the shoe is definitely on the other foot and they back down pronto.

Alchemist: glad to hear the ufo dreams have ended- that's good news.

Mike Dooley Guest

I don't know if I've ever been abducted astrally, but there have been time where I will see a light while I'm meditating. It will be off in the distance. Then it will flush over me like headlights on a passing car. At that moment I will black-out. I will wake up sometime later, and be right back where I was before. I will be unable to remember anything that happened.

Blog Entries

If it's like a flash, chances are this is the famed 'third eye flash' that happens when you....well, you know....'open' your third eye. I suppose nothing is out of the question, but I'm tending to think that your case is 'third-eye involved'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Mike Dooley Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    If it's like a flash, chances are this is the famed 'third eye flash' that happens when you....well, you know....'open' your third eye. I suppose nothing is out of the question, but I'm tending to think that your case is 'third-eye involved'.
    The reason I said something is... I knew this guy who could astral project like most people get out of bed. Well he kept seeing this light over him, when he was popping out. So one time he came out, and flew up to it. He said that it was a craft that had two greys in it. They were standing at a window looking at him.

Hibby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dooley
    Then it will flush over me like headlights on a passing car. At that moment I will black-out. I will wake up sometime later, and be right back where I was before. I will be unable to remember anything that happened.
    maybe thats where they got the idea of erasing memories with a flash in men in black

lol your friend has a pair of alien stalkers