Thread: post removed

crystalp138 Guest

post removed

Blog Entries
    Why would you like it magnified? Is it because you believe this is how karma works? If so and you're right, it'll happen anyway.

I suggest you shield in a normal way and that you focus on sending out positive energies so that these are the types of energies you attract. Also, treat yourself lovingly.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, multiply negativity and then ricochet it all over the place? Doesn't sound like a good idea. What if the person sending actually has some sort of protection of their own? Could get messy.

I think the best thing to do is take negative energy and transmute it to positive, or, failing that, just ground it and let it go. That's a lot more responsible and not likely to backfire. Returning multiples of negativity, on the other hand... *shudder*
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

If Intention is important in how our lives go, having a shield for a positive purpose (self-protection) would be an entirely different thing to building one with the intention of sending harm back to someone threefold.

If the rule of 3-times coming back at the perpetrator holds, that would mean the originator sends level 1 harm, gets back level 3 which then multiplies to level 9 for the original target.
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

paker7 Guest

Re: Triple reflecting shield?

Quote Originally Posted by crystalp138
    How can I make a triple reflecting shield? When I have negative energy thrown at me, I need a programmed shield that sends the energy back three times worse...
    I have a different idea for you:

Create an energy conversion field that will absorb anything thrown at you to a positive healing energy that will help you with your scoliosis problem.

How ?
    Just think it is there, think that it automatically does its job and maintains itself, be 100% sure that it always works even if you are not thinking about it.