Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: COMBINING NEW & CLAIRVISION

1. hmm..i have the hardcopy of that book, and i'm not sure if i have an ebook version to this or not, but i do have some audio files that's suppose to compliment the book. i will have to check once i get home from work, so i'll let you know what's up when i find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_hound
    Could you post a link to this e-book?

Sounds good. I used to get "icy" energy in my crown and third eye when I first started working on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/...0000_0003.html

It was a book I had heard good things about, but with only 30,000 copies in print and it being all sold out I was waiting for it to be released for download in pdf for free. Today I saw that it had been finally released for free in electronic form and got my copy. So far it looks interesting - I'm only about 30 pages in and I'm not sure where it is going, but it is definitely interesting and it is different than anything I have tried so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    Thanks for the link Tom . I suggest skip reading this doc . Here's my brief review .

skip to p 33 to begin and try that exercise ending p 34 .
    That is curious , because I do not find any link to the larynyx and the eye . I find the throat and sound help to open the ability of evocation but not clairvoyance . However sending energy and sound to the brow centre would be helpful and this exercise seems interesting .

I would like to know if a non clairvoyant person found this book and the exercises within to be effective , please

skip now to p 47 try that technique
    p 52 read and try to p 53
    read 57 to 59 energy awareness and raising techniques ~primitive
    p 71 closing technique ~curious
    p 96 working in dim light ~good idea
    p 98 wearing a white shawl like a rabbi ~ curious
    p 116 hatha yoga pose of hyperextension good idea
    p 123 stop wearing a watch ~good idea for other reasons too
    p 126 centredness being iin the eye ebokes a trance state ~correct
    p140-151 ~ valid descriptive text
    p 158 maxim ; you are what you eat ~ true
    p160-1 tuning in to angels ~ valid
    p169-170 making dowsing rods ~ great for divination & tuning in !
    p180-188 some valuable text concerning dreamstate and death
    p187-205 , 212-214 eneegy awareness exercise ~ questionable but harmless
    p215 how not to fall asleep ~ good ideas
    p225 moon energy ~ true
    p231-236 food , moon , rest , limit alchohol , rambling but coherent truths
    p237 necessary info brief and incomplete re elemental energies ~poor
    p245 eye belly awareness useless taoist idea ,this author is eclectic
    p254, 264, 273 some rambling truths

This is imho a worthwhile free book to skim and browse . It rambles on though and does not have depth in some crucial areas of developing clairvoyance and spends too much time on extraneous irrelevant text .

Basic method
    I its all about energy so
    become aware of energy
    raise energy
    deep cleanse the energy body
    develop the energy body
    II meditate
    after deep cleansing and raising
    sit up in routine spot
    in dim light
    practice daily
    III night time is the right time
    record your dreams in a journal
    make the most of lying down to project each night

Here's a link ;
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=
    especially 6, 7, & 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    The "throat friction" technique immediately made me think of ujjayi, from Hatha Yoga's pranayama. It is used extensively in combination with the asanas (postures) in Ashtanga Yoga (better known as "Power Yoga") in combination with the bandhas (locks. They help to retain the energy in the chakras and direct it up to the crown chakra.).

http://yoga.about.com/od/breathing/a/ujjayi.htm

It can be used as described in the book for "throat friction" to send energy to the third eye. There is no actual connection between the third eye and the throat until you connect the two intentionally. The book will also have you connect the third eye to the hands to form a triangle of energy, but anyway ...

"Another way to think about Ujjayi Breath is to visualize your throat as a garden hose, with the breath passing through like a trickle of water. If you put your thumb partially over the opening of the hose, you increase the power of the water that is coming through. This is the same thing you are doing with your throat during Ujjayi breathing. The air that comes in through your constricted throat is a powerful, directed breath that you can send into the parts of your body that need it during yoga."

careful here soul elevation, read the rules. your link will probably get removed.

I wish i had Samuel Sagan's book with me right now, but too bad i'm at work. but what i do remember from reading his book is that there are four things you could be seeing when you're doing the mirror exercises.

1. a spiritual guide, 2. a higher being or angel, 3. a subpersonality, or 4. yourself from your past life.

thats what i remember right now unless i'm remembering incorrectly.

i also think this might be an interesting read to you sono, check it out:

http://www.jaguarmoon.org/public/Healing/Third.htm

4. oh sorry. i just signed up today, i haven't got a chance to read the rules yet. my apology.

sono Guest
    Thanks for the link, Mishell!

I notice that Aunt Claire asked whether any non-clairvoyant had used the Clairvision techniques, & I suppose I'd be as good as any to reply. . . .I have found that the Ujjayi breathing does help in silencing the mind in meditation, & causing strong energy surges in the palms of the hands, as well as some sort of swirling colour in front of the closed eyes. The mirror meditation, as I mentioned before, seemed to have helped me project, though rather ineffectually, one night - I must carry on with it, was put off by "my" primitive. heavy grey face in the mirror, although I liked the little alien (!) I found that speaking to the faces & asking for whichever one I wanted to see, worked well. I'm not sure WHAT exactly it is that has helped, but I seem to have been able to "channel" some healing to my elderly little cat, who has pain in her mouth after having most of her teeth removed, & is now able to eat solid food (but I always hesitate to ascribe this sort of occurence to anything "I" may have had to do with it).

Namaste

Blog Entries
    Another insight on your alien from Kurt Leland. He believes that we will see astral entities as foreign or alien because this is how our minds interpret these beings as they have no other reference point.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)