I don’t know where else to go but this forum. My mother was diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer 3 weeks ago. Two weeks ago, she had surgery to remove it (and part of her colon). She was in the hospital for 1 week and then went to a rehab. She was only there for a few days and she went to the emergency room because she was getting worse. They determined (after a cat scan) that her colon was leaking. She was dying from the bacteria invading her insides. She underwent emergency surgery at 3:30 am to flush out the bacteria 2 ½ days ago. She is alive (in ICU), however, this is a very serious condition to have. Even though she was flushed out with 10 litres of saline, it is not possible to get all the bacteria out and now it is a waiting game. She looks horrible and is hooked up to a ventilator in addition to a bunch of other items. She has been under sedation most of the time. She has been in so much pain the last 2 weeks. I don’t want to believe she is going to die. I talked to her nurse today and my mother is stable (not any better or worse). She was basically was up front…saying that things could turn around very quickly (for the worse).

The complications from the surgery all came about because (I believe) medical staff was not being more watchful and vigilant.

My sister and I gave birth to our children on July 27th and 29th….one week before my mother had her surgery. My mother (Joyce) was scared that she was going to die and not be able to see her grandchildren start Kindergarten. I am not ready to say goodbye to my mother. My 14 year old took his life 3 years ago and I just can’t take anymore right now.

PLEASE anyone pray for her and/or send healing energy to her. Please post if there is any information I can give you to help her.

I do not know how to heal and have only done a few chapters of energy work and that was a while ago. Please let me know if there is anything I can do…like heal quick techniques. Or, instructions on how to learn to heal with limited experience and time. I am willing to try anything.

Thank you