Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Consequences of a Kundalini Awakening

Pneumaphor Guest

Re: Kundalini Survival and Support

Hi Steve,

I'm not a moderator but was offered the job once. Let me welcome you to Astral Dynamics Forums. There are a few people that chat here regularly who you should have no problem relating to. Everything you said resonates with me. I had a Kundalini level event happen to me six years ago after ingesting a not-to-be-named naturally-occurring substance and took the whole ride. Ego inflation, ego death, etc. You should talk to CaterpillarWoman if you get the chance. Anyway, welcome!

Blog Entries

Anyone can do the welcomes, Pneumaphor.

You're welcome here, Steve. Perhaps you'll occasionally feel inspired to share an insight or two.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Anyone can do the welcomes, Pneumaphor.
    Yes. The more, the merrier.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa__I...eature=channel
    Short interview with someone who raised it and what it meant for him. Nice one.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

"when electric-like currents flow up and down the nerves, know that Kundalini has awakened"

A few years ago I began meditating consistently. I had only been practicing for a few months (mostly trying to induce astral projection) and didn't know anything about kundalini. Sometimes my heart chakra would pound so rapidly I would become startled, and one time this immense power surged like electricity from my root all the way to the crown and out of it. Was this some sort of degree of kundalini? For someone reason I feel like fully releasing kundalini would be a lot more intense than this experience and that i would just KNOW that it was released. But then again I'm not sure!

star Guest

Actually, that just sounds like a spike, or even block clearage.

Re: Consequences of a Kundalini Awakening

i was reading the link, as to what the symptoms of kundalini awakening is.....i have many of those "symptoms", especially a moving pressure on my third eye(usually in meditation), random rushes of energy(some caused by certain sounds), overwhelming but blissful vibrations, along with some of the other things described...is this something i would know if it happened? or has it and i simply have no label for it? i have not had any negative experiences with these feelings, no matter the intensity
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Blog Entries

An awakening is not the same as a raising- so that you can have an awakening (many of us have) and not put a label on it (aka 'peak experience', 'holy instant', 'moment of realization', 'epiphany', and many other terms). A full 'serpent of fire' experience is something that you definitely will not confuse for anything else, except perhaps some kind of psychosis. That's the one you can't miss.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    A full 'serpent of fire' experience is something that you definitely will not confuse for anything else, except perhaps some kind of psychosis. That's the one you can't miss.
    Also, there may or may not be the same signs as you have with a rising. The symptoms will be there, but the whole "energy moving up the spine" thing is not necessarily there at all with a full awakening. A full awakening becomes evident more in the world around you (i.e., huge changes in your life and circumstance) and in your inner world (which tends to get very disrupted).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

i have noticed a big change in my thought patterns in the last month or 2. its almost all internal tho, aside from hightened senses(just slightly)
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast