Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kundalini rising when unprepared.

Shirlock Guest

Re: Kundalini rising when unprepared.

Yeah i thought mine was going to rise while i was at work last night, my legs started sweating and my root chakra was itchy as hell. I Went into the toilet put my hands together and asked my higher self to please be aware of my current surroundings and to choose whether this is the right environment to awaken. It seemed to relax after about 5 minutes.

I also agree that your physical body plays a big part, but the emotional effects on the body play an even bigger part. Right now im clearing the primitive reflexes with a knesiologist and i believe that is doing wonders!
    Ever since my thymus gland is waking i think getting pain and throbbing in my chest, but i have not had a sudden gush of energy yet.

hahah i found this video this morning.... maybe this will help us with our energy body!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

just for a laugh

niki123 Guest

Re: Kundalini rising when unprepared.

I don't think that you can stop it or slow it down.Three things come to my mind that happened before my awakening.One of them was this pain or should I say tightness in my root.I couldn't straighten up the upper part of my body after sitting down, I was stuck.It felt like a lower back pain but it didn't really hurt.After this, I got this intense stomach pain ,vomiting for 4-5hours at night and I was sure I was going to die. Then after this stopped, I could hear this internal screaming and of course I had no idea what it was and I ignored it for like 5 months.So,there are certain things that will happen before an awakening and you'll just have to watch for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2