Thread: Day 6 experiences.

Journeyman Guest

Day 6 experiences.

I’m still continuing with the map program and I am finding it very enjoyable.

A few nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night. I was laying on my back which is rare I tend to be a side sleeper. I felt like I was deep inside myself and my whole body was vibrating very powerfully. I was excited and guessed that this must be the stage just before projection but I also remembered reading not to rush the program and try to project too soon so I decided to lay back and enjoy the new experience (that and I haven’t read about any exit methods yet as I’m only up to day nine now) I was enjoying the sensation for awhile but then dozed off back to sleep.

I’m very excited about the progress but am wondering if I should have just gone for it and tried to project that night?

Blog Entries
    If you're sure that you could project I would have done something simple like rolling over to see what would happen, but always thinking that even if you weren't ready it could happen again.
    I don't see a problem with trying to try 'too early' provided that you approach it with an exploratory attitude- 'just to see what can happen'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    Robert's program facilitates OBE, it does not create it. The ability is within you, and Robert's work helps you to develop it with a good focus.

Talent, a reasonably clean etheric body, balanced emotions, an open 3rd eye, and so on - many factors exist that can make the process much easier, more natural and be had for less effort.

Good progress is good progress. Enjoy it!
    Oliver

Journeyman Guest
    Thanks,

When it happens again I will attempt some experimentation and keep you informed