I some times have very vivid dreams where I know i'm dreaming but I can't wake up. I don't know much about lucid dreaming or astral projection or anything of the sort really, so I don't know what's going on. I just now started reading up on this sort of stuff. I thought it was supposed to be a good experience? Well what if i'm dreaming that i'm dead and my soul is lost and i'm struggling to get either back to my body and wake up or to find a comfortable place to keep my soul. Sorry if this makes no sense.......the last one I had, I died and was floating as a ghost and somehow got stuck all the way in another state in America and the more I tried to get back home the more lost I got, and the only final sanctuary I found was my cat..My cat was somehow in this place and he recognized me, meowed at me, and let my spirit rest next to him, then I woke up in real life and there he was, laying next to me in my bed, giving me that same look and "Meow". I also have odd dreams about indians or gypsys saying things like "Look into the Cat's eyes".
I once had a prophetic (I guess you would call it) dream where I saw a cat's eye painting then the next day I saw it in real life.
I can't find any information on cats and their importance to dream worlds other than something saying how carrying a tiger's eye stone helps keep bad energy away or something. I bought 2 tiger's eye stones but I don't know what to do with them