Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fibromyalgia and NEW.

OlderWiser said
    I've also been investigating "cell memory" and wondering if it's related to some sort of negative past life memory or experience (I'm not a huge believer in that, but the worst that can happen with that is that it won't work, so I figure it's worth at least looking into).
    This is how I eliminated one of my more sever Fibro symptoms. I didn’t believe in past lives at first either. So you don’t have to be a believer for it to work.

When I do a regression, I set my intent on what problem I want insight into. It prevents regressions from being random.

I usually do 3 regressions with the same intent to find an underlying pattern. Sometimes just finding the “right” lifetime will clear up the problem in one session. I have learned a lot about myself doing this.

Böng Guest

a bit offtopic

Though you don't like mechanical acupressure - you could give EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and/or TAT (Tapas Acupressure Technique ) a try

Both have some free workbooks in their sites

and some articles about this theme:
    http://www.google.com/search?ie=iso-885 ... mofree.com

I do EFT. I love it.

Always wondered what TAT was. Thanks for the link.

Triot Guest
    Tramadol. She can take four a day without any problems. For the heck
    of it I tried one and it knocked me out for about five hours. Thing with
    these pills the effect diminish over time. Like the body get used to it.
    Then taking bigger dozes for the same effect the liver has do deal with
    it.

The physical pain can lead to depression and dispair. Having to lay
    in bed, because the pain prevents the person from doing the things
    she wants to do. So was thinking of a way to deal with the depression
    and pain sensation in other ways. Like hypnosis, self suggestion and
    such. Thought is the sensation of pain is an illusion (abstract) delivered
    by the sub conciousness, then it could be tampered with in other ways.
    Using self suggestions, or removing the awareness from the area
    where the pain is felt.

Found something at http://www.tapping.com He has some free videos there
    going trough the process of tapping. It's new to me, but looks
    interesting.

Triot Guest
    Here's the direct link to the video:

http://www.tapping.com/videos/overcomin ... ssion.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triot
    Tramadol. She can take four a day without any problems. For the heck of it I tried one and it knocked me out for about five hours.
    If you are not a medical practicioner please do not recommend prescription drugs.
    Thank you.
    Admin
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Wyldrose Guest
    Tramadol. She can take four a day without any problems. For the heck
    of it I tried one and it knocked me out for about five hours. Thing with
    these pills the effect diminish over time.
    I can assure you this is no recommendation, in fact I can attest to the potential dangers to body, mind & spirit. Having also suffered from this life altering disorder for most of my life I speak from experience.

The lure of pain medication is a very slippery slope when faced with the very real pain of fibro. Having worked through a very severe addiction to prescribed diludads (morphine)I see with the vision of hind site.

There is no possible way for *pain pills to be anything but a losing battle, unless used with great care and only in times of great need. Once I was able to fully understand this and moved into energy healing (yoga, reiki, new, meditation, hypnosis, crystals .... ) not only does it reduce pain levels, but it better prepares the mind body to deal with emotional and physical effects of this disorder. Chances for remission are increased, emotional energy is raised, spiritual energy is raised and well being increased. A deff win/win place to be

If you'd like more info on my story regarding my addiction & recovery from pain pills feel free to PM me for my website link.

In Loving Service - Namaste

~ Wyldrose

*pain pills - prescription pain pills - stronger then tylonol/ibuprofien

Wyldrose Guest
    Thought & Note : I was able to function extremely well, while medicated. In fact that was when I was normal, to another the same dosage would knock em out or more likely kill them... however it allowed me to function normally. (Fibro also blocks, the bodies own endorphins or the bodies version of morphine - so synthetically recreating it helped on multiple levels.... temporarily)

So it's easy to see the inevitable crash that at some point is bound to follow. 2 things typically happen to a patient prescribed a narcotic, they die or they get better thus the tolerance factor is not really a big part of the equation.

For a fibro paitient it is... neither death or cure is in the immediate future.

Recommendation: Diet, exercise (yes I know - pm for lots of practical tips here too) , lots of energy work and healing and the occasional pain pill, and lots and lots of LOVE, LIGHT & LAUGHTER

Shanti

~ Wyldrose

Pneumaphor Guest
    My ex-girlfriend cured her horrible PMS by taking magnesium supplements. Magnesium deficiency causes all muscles to lose flexibility, becoming rigid and thus causing muscular pain (splints). Most American women reportedly suffer from a magnesium deficiency.

I also urged her to do physical (Raga?) yoga with me, largely for the half-cobra position in her case because it stretched the abdominal muscles that cramp/splint. I urged her to do this after realizing through study, for her, that her problems were not only nutritional, but muscular and sounded similar to the muscular pains I have when I don't do physical stretches. These two simple things made an entirely different person out of her!

I cannot stress enough that most of these symptoms are due to lack of stretching, something so natural to all other mammals. What does the dog do when it wakes up, without fail? The cat? What about children...they stretch all the time, many times a day! Yawning is a stretching activity. It's Natural! Do not forget Nature.

It all comes back to what RB recommends so often which is relaxation. Stretched muscles finally relax (and stop moving!). I know that some people here cannot take this advice because of back problems. That's where I would use an electric orbital massaging wand to knead the muscle like dough. This does release toxins, but only the same toxins that we already lived through putting in there once. In order to clean something, you gotta make a mess. Antioxidants, charge!!!

By the way, I've had most FM symptoms at once and the causes were all psychosomatic in my case, and they've all but disappeared. In order to make this happen I quit my factory job, moved from the city to the country, started meditating daily, became (mostly) vegetarian, started running and also started stretching daily among many other things. The rat race (constant, daily fight or flight on the corporate ladder) and bad diet largely account for so-called FM. It's an ecological non-local psychosomatic dis-ease caused by throwing Nature's whispered advice down the drain with the flat soda (even excessively worrying about rat-racers, though you may have found a good rose to stop and sniff, will prolong the problem.)

Please forgive the authoritative tone, so-called FM scared me because I had bad, bad twitches and they seemed to correspond with my thoughts at the time and that suspicious feeling that it was an entity trying to tell me something only made it way worse. I did not enjoy this and it took a while to painfully admit I was simply on the wrong path. I knew I couldn't trust anyone to tell me what it was because I have a huge bull♥♥♥♥ filter. I conquered it by listening to my conscience. I felt like a fool when the whole thing was over. Therefore, I have no respect for such a diagnosis because it's basically a cop-out on the part of the medical profession. They should tell you, "Oh, you work in a factory, 12 hours a day?!?! Well THERE'S your problem!"

P.S. I believe, using my own experience and intuition, that those who work to become more sensitive, or psychically endowed (us) become exponentially more prone to these symptoms because if we succeed in becoming sensitives then the plain truth is we become more sensitive to the bull♥♥♥♥ too. It's the old "You gotta take the bad with the good" aphorism. That's why there are so many people looking at this thread, on this website! That's also why thousands are leaving the cities in droves right now, in America anyway. That's why you don't find saints in cities. "AND THAT'S HOW YOU GOT THE ABRASION ON YOUR PALM!"-Jim Carrey: Ace Ventura Pet Detective

P.P.S. Just my two cents, thanks for reading such a long post!

Triot Guest

Re: Fibromyalgia and NEW.

Healing on stiff muscles caused by fibromyalgia works. My testbunny would experience vibrations in the
    neck and small electrical zaps from the neck and down an arm. I put some words in her mouth, but it's
    the same description of sensations I feel when doing the new, tingling, vibrations electrical zaps.

Not being able to move the neck properly for 6 months, suddenly she could move it with ease. She was very
    fired up about this. Extremely happy.

Seems it it possible to transfer this energy onto another person.

The drawback is that after 3 days it came back, like the belief system struck in again. Iv'e seen this
    with other people being healed. After 2-3 days the evil comes back.

It's highly experimental, so this is only a 3 day success story that worked on one person with fibromyalgia.

Got alittle fired up myself seeing the result. Like yahoooo!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast