Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Fibromyalgia and NEW.

Triot Guest

Re: Fibromyalgia and NEW.

Second attempt at around 20:00. 5 minute session. Descriptions are the same; vibrations, "electrical zaps"
    and the right arm went half numb this time to. Weird. She had an idea it could be 'self-suggestion'.
    That she believed in it, and this thought triggered something to work.

Well, I believe in actual events, self suggestion and placebo. Who carez, something changed.

Dice roll is the bad neck will come back in about three days from now.
    I'll post something more about fibromyalgia here later. Need to translate it.

Thing was to figure out what type of symptoms it would be possible to work on with new.
    For example depression could be caused by hurting muscles. Removing the pain sensations
    from the muscles would remove the depression.

Blog Entries

Er, I reread the original post, and this is what I missed the first time...
    There are lumps around the muscle areas
    Lumps? Lumps as in physical flesh in a lump lump? What does the doctor say these are?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Arent't these just typical of FM? I recently read about a surgeon who claims to have a high success rate of curing FM by removing such lumps, but I cannot know how accurate his claims are. I think I saw it on a German FM self-help site.

Take good care,
    Oliver

Fibromyalgia from mineral imbalance

Hi Folks,

I found something that many of you might be interested in, not only the ones with FMS.

I am suffering from the symthoms of fibromyalgia over 15 years but it made me nearly a cripple 4 years ago. I suffered from cramps, insomnia, valvular fibrosis (heartbeat disorder with "big bangs") and the end of my fingers were hypersensitive. I have tried everything I heard or read about healing it and the most helpful were meditation, vegetables, fruits and nutriens. The latter was rather interesting as I used to feel great differences when I varied the dosage of some of them.

I started a deep investigation and I found an article on Copper Toxicity by Dr Wilson. (look up on google as I can't yet post links). Anyway, I found no word about fibromyalgia but I read his articles and I was shocked when I discovered some of its symthoms with many other health problems you described here, also when I read the "Copper Personality" closure. The guy was suffering from copper toxicity for years or decades and he investigated and summarised everything about the effects of copper and related minerals imbalance.

I found that page as I was abroad for 3 months (2 years ago) when I discovered great improvement and everything returned after I came home. Then one day it came to my mind there was iron pipeline in the building for the water supply and was quite old so I could taste the iron oxide, but in my house here I've got copper pipeline. I think it could be the main cause.

So I roughly modified the dosage of nutriens (increased others) I used to take before to help reducing the copper. I think I can confirm that now am rapidly improving. I had serious problems with unflexing muscles for meditation, I had to struggle to focus on certain muscles and sometimes it took 3-5 hours to get everything unflexed. Now it is only roughly an hour but the most significant change I discovered is the 90% of hypersensitivity from my fingers disappeared. For 4 years I was unable to type on keyboard without wearing gloves or using pencils and now I don't need them anymore.

Ok everyone, read the article whatever disease you have and hopefully you will find the symthoms of yours and the solution as well.

Anyway, good luck and good health to everyone and let me know that if you experience improvement.

Love and light.

Tony

I'm really glad things are getting better for you, Tony.

The sensitivity you talk about in your fingertips is how my back and sides felt for years. It was agony. But, nearly all my symptoms have gone away, and I think it's from different types of energy work. I seem to do well with visualizations. They are easy to create and have a profound effect.

Thanks for the info, tho.

Blog Entries

Here's the article: http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/coppe ... ndrome.htm

Even though I liked it generally, I feels this person relies a little too much on the effects of copper on the body. He blames everything on excessive copper, it seems.
    Other than that, I liked it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks Mishell, I'm also glad that you're getting better.

I noticed that sometimes if I feel energy deficiency in some parts and energise them then other parts loose energy. How can I boost energy globally?

BTW does anybody take any nutriens?

Thanks again.
    Love and Light.
    Tony

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by agentgates
    BTW does anybody take any nutriens?
    I find I feel better if I take a general multi-vitamin with iron, plus I take calcium and magnesium supplements and ginkgo biloba to help with the foggy brain. I also take acidophilus and fibre (Metamucil works fine) regularly, but I don't think that's got that much to do with the fibro. I just like having a healthy gut.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.