Thread: Three helicopters

Blog Entries

Three helicopters

I took a midday nap today and dreamed sth towards dreaming up.

I was dreaming I discussed the situation of my mother's flat and her landlady with some friends (my mother told me her landlady visited yesterday). I remember the geometry of the house being totally wrong, but I did not wonder. It had big wooden balls at the end of the railings of the stairs, and someone leaned on them like hugging, because that somehow seemed comfy at the time. It looked stylish, but thinking logically about it the corridor/hall of that house was bigger than any flat in it. However, I did only wonder a bit.

So we stepped outside, maybe because of a sound? The sky had that dark blue tint when the night is approaching on a clear summer day. I saw three helicopters starting. We discussed whether something had happened further up the hill, to need even one helicopter.

I distinctly remember the third helicopter, it was bright red, it seemed to shoot vertically of the ground like being bounced up and then tilting its rotor and picking up horizontal speed immediately. It looked very powerful, also a bit science-fictioney, because even in the dream I had problems believing the physics of this.

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Helicopter
    To see a helicopter in your dream, represents your ambition and achievements. You are in full pursuit of your goals.

To dream that you are in a helicopter, indicates that you are living beyond your means. You need to slow down and don't try to please everyone. Alternatively, you may be experiencing a higher level of consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.
    (dreammoods.com, http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/searchc...rch=helicopter)

I did not feel like achievement. More worried what happened. *shrugs*

Oliver

I think this dream is showing you from two different points of view.

1. what you think
    2. what’s going on under the surface

Hallways
    To see a hallway in your dream, symbolizes the beginning of a path that you are taking in life or a journey into the unknown and self exploration. It represents spiritual, emotional, physical, or mental passages in your life. It is indicative of a transitional phase in your life. (dreammoods.com)
    That the hallway was bigger than everything else says it is a very important journey or transition. You are aware of this, and the importance signified. (you didn’t question that the hallway was too big) And yet, part of you was still clinging to what was comfortable.

Number 3 - Trinity, Union of Divine plus Human, Manifestation, Positive, Negative and Neutral, Expression, Subconscious Mind/Imagination, Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive, Charming, Humor, Fun, Attractive, Friendly. http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm
    Three
    Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, and self-exploration. Three stands for trilogy as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child, etc.
    Red
    Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.
    Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions. (dreammoods.com)
    The helicopters could have meant flight or freedom, but you weren’t flying, were you? You were looking on with curiosity and worry.

In a spiritual context I would say the 3rd helicopter was a reminder of your spiritual goals, self-expression, self-exploration, power, and courage.

The last sentence of your post basically sums it all up.

It looked very powerful, also a bit science-fictioney, because even in the dream I had problems believing the physics of this.
    I think the message to you is to stop worrying. Believe, take the wheel, and see that you are on your way. But then, I’m only guessing…

Blog Entries
    Hehe, I looked at the same paragraph about the meaning of Threes earlier today.

Thanks,
    Oliver