Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: energy surges at forum

sono Guest

energy surges at forum

I wonder whether anyone else experiences really violent energy surges when they log onto this forum? I feel my entire body tingling & vibrating; it also happens when I even think about raising energy, before I actually start doing the excercises. . . .is it in any way significant? And by the way, can one "use" the energy generated by electronic equipment? I find I feel a bit ill if I "collect" the enrgy around a computer or tv set. . . .

Namaste

What do you consider "really violent energy surges"? I get tingling and little vibrations from all kinds of things, ideas. There is a radio show that I listen to sometimes and my 3rd eye and crown chakras start pulsing and open up to the point of dizziness. Is this like what you mean?

I have found sometimes that if my energy is raised I affect the electronic equipment in my house, not the other way around. It never would have occured to me to "draw" off of the electricity. That sounds like it would feel icky. *shivers*

sono Guest
    By really violent I mean I feel quite dizzy & disoriented; it actually hurts under my feet. I agree that drawing off electronic stuff is very icky, it has only happened accidentally or incidentally, while I energy- raise in the office in the early mornings before anyone else comes in (from 6h30 to 9h00, which I treat as "my" time unless there's a huge consignment to deal with) - the place is crawling with electronic equipment & I can't avoid it.
    And yes, I also get tinglings etc when I get certain ideas or "insights"; also icy shivers from the heels to the top of the head when I meditate, as well as a feeling as if I could leave the body at any time of day if I don't concentrate to stop it. Yet when I WANT to get out, it's really hard!

By really violent I mean I feel quite dizzy & disoriented; it actually hurts under my feet.
    I understand dizzy and disoriented. I felt that off and on for almost 2 years before I discovered that I needed to do grounding exercises. Do you practice grounding?

I have no idea why it would hurt under your feet. Sorry.

Blog Entries
    Sensations under your feet might be another telling sign that you have to take a more serious look at grounding. Clean your energy body at the feet, from heel to toes, for better grounding. Also clean the space between your soles and the end of your energy body to improve grounding. The aura/etheric body extends below your feet, above your head and is generally larger and of course a lot more subtle than your physical one.

Grounding is extremely important. Without proper grounding feelings of dizziness, dissociation and other weird things can happen, especially during energy raising. Grounding is helping to ensure that you don't overtax your energetic system.

Take good care,
    Oliver

sono Guest
    AHA! Grounding! No, I must admit I don't - always too afraid to loose whatever I have collected - I shall try grounding from now on.

Thanks for the advice!

Blog Entries
    We cross-posted.

Oliver

Energy work around electronic equipment doesn't bother me at all, and things like breaking watches doesn't seem to happen for me no matter how much energy I use. Some of the people I've heard from who work with energy on reiki forums have gone through several computers. The energy rushes are not just on their side. It used to bother me not to have such objective signs that my energy was getting stronger. It does sound uncomfortable, of course, and I can see why you might not want it to continue. Once or twice would be more than enough. What I'm wondering, though, is if you are getting these reactions, how do your thoughts and emotions tend to run? Generally smooth or lots of ups and downs? Do you tend to be fairly even or do you have emotional responses resembling these energy surges?

Flash_hound Guest
    From what I understand a huge amount of energy enters your body through your feet. So if you were to collect or pull in large amounts of energy I imagine that it would hurt around your feet. Is your computer on the lowest level of your house?

Blog Entries
    It used to happen to me at first (when I first joined) but it didn't anymore. I think when you interact with places like this where awareness is focused upon, you become more aware of energy sensations, especially at first. But, with time it goes away (or tapers down somewhat.)
    Since you've been here a fair while, I'm not sure if this is the case with you, sono.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.