Thread: Positive negative/ female male energy experience?

oath Guest

Positive negative/ female male energy experience?

yesterday as I laid down for sleep I decided to try obe. When I do obe I usually do my energy work hand in hand. Anyway so I bring a lot of energy into me and try and get it flowing really good, usually have at least 2 to 3 major rushes like this before I stop. Well I did this as usual and was thinking about things all the same time, and thinking about what I was going to do if I obe when I was struck with some fears and was trying to talk myself out of which brough on more energy rushes when I found that inner strength to persist no matter what the cost.

I started to drift into sleep. It had not been 1 minute of seeing the imagery that my whole left side blazed with a very strong energy rush. It made me more aware and excited and I noticed that I was starting to get the paralysis. I concentrated on this and observed as much as I could. I realized that this energy on my left was distinctly different then the energy on my right and made me think of the male female aspect or positive negative. I seemed to be split right down the middle. Anyone ever have anything like this?

I did not obe btw and had troube falling asleep for quite some time

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    I'm not sure if this helps, but male and female's have their polarity's reversed. Also, at different places on/in your body, polarity differs.

Exaple: male left hand is negative polarity, right hand is positive polarity.
    female left hand is positive polarity, right hand is negative polarity.

By 'locking' you hands, you complete a circuit, which could have caused the rush.

I have a few very good pictures of it from an accupunctural perspective, but I can't find online versions of it. I'll keep looking tho and edit this post when I found them.

Regards,

Jeroen

I saw an interesting statement recently...
    Brain functions are localized to one side or other. However, every function on the left requires a sub-function from the right, something like a ‘shared' file, to use a computer analogy.
    See The Sensed Presence. Spiritual brain science.

Often, it seems, the left and right hemispheres of the brain handle opposing functions. Thus a benign presence tends to be sensed on the left, while a malignant one tends to be sensed on the right.

Carl Gustav Jung, of course, proposed that every man has a female persona he called the Anima and every woman had a male persona he called the Animus.

I think Chinese alchemy asserts that the left side is yang (male) and the right side is yin (female).