Thread: Can-o-Universe

Alaskans Guest

Can-o-Universe

I went into this little shop, I noticed it sold some baked goods. i was with my 3 year old nephew Oliver. I got a pretty good look of the man at the counter (Ive been trying to get a better look at people). It was like he was made out of mist, he seemed oriental or mongolian. Actually, there were other people in there also 'waiting in line' who were so misty and incorpreal I hardly knew they were there. He offered Oliver a pick between 2 pastries and a muffin. He picked the muffin, wich was a lot more wholesome than the other two. "Good choice" he said, I agreed. The pastries seemed to symbolize desires and instant gratification. The merchant looked at me, "You have come to settle Sarah's debt," (my sister). I felt I had no choice in the matter. (The bill was $34, I had $200ish in my wallet.) "Now, you need a defence," he said. 'Defence? what the heck is a defence?' I thought. I followed him to a shelf where he took out a large jar and handed it to me. Inside was a bunch of different colored, blurry globs of light, I couldnt tell what the heck it was, it didnt look very appatizing, but he seemed to think it was quite funny. I read the ingredients of the jar, there were many many ingredients, words I had never seen before. I felt they were names of heavens, so I looked for Valhala. No Valhala, but something similar. After that, I woke up.

Later I saw a 'picture' of the universe, it looked exactly the same as the stuff in the jar.

budhabee Guest
    Well that's just.....really kinda cool.

Alaskans Guest
    Has anybody ever been to a place like this? I wonder who he was. He seemed to deal in settling karma. He didnt make himself appear important which makes me think he is. I may have seen him in other dreams as well.

I think I understand him giving me the universe as a defence. I know the astral is slightly different, so perhaps thats why the names of some heavens were different. (I think I may have seen a few Buddahist heavens whos names were the same).