Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dealing with blockages in energetic bodies (split from b.)

Dealing with blockages in energetic bodies (split from b.)

This thread has been split from Bluebell's Welcome post.
    -Admin

Bluebell wrote:
    My own experience, so far, is that emotions and thoughts are worse poisons than physical ones, although substances (alcohol, tobacco, eating too much meat etc.) also affect your mind state, but the mental factors, at least for me, are predominant.

Any experience with tobacco interfering in OBE?
    I've found in many esoteric texts that tobacco, meat and such have a heavy energetic counterpart in the astral realm. So, when you put them inside your physical body their astral doubles enter your astral double too, making it more "heavy".

In fact, the point in energy work is to move energy and to strengthen your energy-organs so they can work with subtler energy wavelengths.

In other works, it would be like trying to work out your swimming technique in a pool of oil

If you wanna experience your body's influence in your energy body and in your mind, try a yoga session. You end up with a crystal clear mind, a settled down emotion-body and a great tranquility.

Blog Entries

Re: Hi all!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell
    Cleaning for you means clean of conflictive emotions and thoughts and "high volume" emotions, right?
    Absolutely.

How much do you think physical cleaning affects energy body?
    Oh, I have no experience with that. I do energy work to cleanse the physical body first, and that is in my opinion much more effective. I mean the way energy->physical is more effective to me than physical->etheric. Indian schools of Yoga have dietary and fasting prescriptions, and there are lesser-known variants of Qigong that work with the process of eating.

My own experience, so far, is that emotions and thoughts are worse poisons than physical ones, although substances (alcohol, tobacco, eating too much meat etc.) also affect your mind state, but the mental factors, at least for me, are predominant.
    Yes, stress is a long-term killer, for example. Wears down the body like else only an addiction could (like for fat food, or worse). But usually the addiction comes on top of the stress!

Any experience with tobacco interfering in OBE?
    I quit smoking many, many years ago, so I cannot say. However, it does damage to the body. Damage to the body results in blockages, blockages affect the energy body, so I think it is surely an additional obstacle in any energy-body-centric activity.

Be well,
    Oliver

bluebell Guest

Thanks for replies

Yes Korpo I also think energy -> body works in a more powerful way.

I guess I have to stop smoking no excuses to keep on . I have also heard tobacco obstructs subtle energy channels and is not recommended when you want to progress in meditation. So ...

One question for forum: anybody has an idea of what "basic units" may mean in OBE experience?

About 3 weeks ago I felt that during the night I was kind of dissgragating. "I" was, say dissolving, and feeling more and more light, (less density) and it was as if I was dissgregating into pieces that I could "see" and looked like tall rectangular long blocks of a sort of glass (smoked white) and I felt that somebody was telling me I have to keep on with the process unitl a I get to these misterious basic units. This whoever was there telling me to go on was saying that it had to do with consciousness being at different places at the same time (reminds me of an experience told by Robert Bruce in his book). No trace of human or any other "living form". Just the feeling and the rectangular blocks and consciousness of the whole thing.

It felt very good indeed !!!

Then as the time to get up approached, these pieces started combining together again and emotions arouse, as if they are complex combinations of these units (I have no idea if they were basic units, I guess not) and then I started seeing that the combination of pieces (and emotions linked to them) were patterns that had to do with "things I still have to solve". They had to do with actual situations of life but it happened so fast I couldn´t remeber them when I fully woke upl.

Any idea what these basic units could be? It felt really well and quiet in this dissgregated state, whatever it was.

Have a nice and happy day.

Blog Entries
    bluebell,

some things about your report strikes me as odd, because you chose your words like that.

The energy work I do is called "dissolving". It works with removing blockages. Blockages of energy flow in our different energy bodies.

The interworkings of energy can trigger those blockages, and this can produces emotions, preset behaviour, patterns in ourselves we have to deal with to become truly free and mature.

The process works with releasing those blockages from the most dense energy to the most subtle. It starts with the physical body, and goes on with the etheric, emotional, mental, psychic and karmic/causal bodies.

At the end of this process the blockages get removed, the issues that keep you from being truly free are removed.

When dealing with blockages, the optimal process is pointing pure awareness at them to make them dissolve and yield their original problem to make them go away.

At least your words reminded me a lot of it.

Oliver

Dialgo Guest
    Hi there and welcome to AD

bluebell Guest

Hello Dialgo and Korpo

Good morning to all.

Thanks for the welcome Dialgo.

Korpo, thanks for your answer. I have no time now but I will say more later. I want to learn how to quote.

Yesterday I tried logging in but I got a message I was banned to the forum but today it´s ok. Any idea why this happens or what to do in such a case?

May all beings be happy and well always.

Sara.

Blog Entries

Re: Hello Dialgo and Korpo

Korpo, thanks for your answer. I have no time now but I will say more later. I want to learn how to quote.
    Take your time. I'm very interested in your answer.

Yesterday I tried logging in but I got a message I was banned to the forum but today it´s ok. Any idea why this happens or what to do in such a case?
    Such things may happen if your internet provider assigns you an IP dynamically which has been banned once. Logging out of the internet and logging on again might help fix this. We did not ban you.

May all beings be happy and well always.
    And back to you, Sara.

Oliver

bluebell Guest

Re: Hello Dialgo and Korpo

Take your time. I'm very interested in your answer.

I´m afraid I have more questions than answers !!!

Such things may happen if your internet provider assigns you an IP dynamically which has been banned once. Logging out of the internet and logging on again might help fix this. We did not ban you.

Ok, now I've gotten a very nive answer there, thanks

bluebell Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    bluebell,

some things about your report strikes me as odd, because you chose your words like that.
    Odd thigns such as ...? For me the odd things in my own report (words sometimes become short when trying to express some experiences) are these "basic units" that I have no idea what they can be (nothing to do, as far as I know, with energy bodies, os you think they may be?), the absence of forms except for geometrical forms such as the tall cubes and the presence of words (coming from where?) naming things and giving instructions.

Oh I think now I know how to quote

bluebell Guest

The energy work I do is called "dissolving". It works with removing blockages. Blockages of energy flow in our different energy bodies.
    It sounds very interesting indeed

The interworkings of energy can trigger those blockages, and this can produces emotions, preset behaviour, patterns in ourselves we have to deal with to become truly free and mature.
    I do not understand "interworkings of energy". Do you mean working with energy at different levels? When you say "trigger" you mean that blockages that may have been hidden start to clearly manifest themselves (like: memories, emotions, or even challenging situations in your life that suddenly "spring up")? From my understanding of it, it is the mental -> body patterns that produce preset behaviour, addiction to certain emotional reactions and sickness. That is, all forms of suffering.

The process works with releasing those blockages from the most dense energy to the most subtle. It starts with the physical body, and goes on with the etheric, emotional, mental, psychic and karmic/causal bodies.
    Wov !! You have so many bodies ...

Yes, I know the theory, however I only feel two: the physical and "the other". When doing energy work I first feel "the other" and after a while is when I start feeling the physical, and the two together. This may trigger emotions, images, thoughts, memories ... Sometimes "the other" is in a different position than the physical and that is how I came to find out that I have more than one body. For mental and emotional ... Do not seem to "have a body". Thoughts seem to come out of the blue, at least when looked at during meditation (haven´t yet seen the mind that is thinking "my" toughts). Emotions ... They come from a thought that triggers a physical reaction (has to do with identification process) and then the emotion is the combination of the mental state+body state (the phisiological process in turn triggers certain thought trains). For me, no emotional body in its own felt so far, but a combination of physical+mental process.

Karmic body , uf, that is a tough one. I have only felt karma like a complicated net woven aorund you that is not really as personal as one may think of it ... No body acknowledged there, so far ...

At the end of this process the blockages get removed, the issues that keep you from being truly free are removed.
    Sounds worth trying !!

When dealing with blockages, the optimal process is pointing pure awareness at them to make them dissolve and yield their original problem to make them go away.
    This sounds like a very deep concentration of mind on one point, is this right? Could you describe "pure awarenes"? Here in Spain we have a problem with this word. Always trying to get the right translation but there seems not to be!! How do you choose where to concentrate on?

This reminds me of experiences of concentration states I have achieved in meditation, where you focus your mind on one object. If this object is a still object, not a moving object, e.g a part of your body, then the feeling of the body literally dissolves (there are steps in this process) to a point where you try to feel it and instead what you find is air or space but still you know its you. Then it is possible to maintain the sitting position for a long time. This involves the whole body although it starts with parts of it. I mean it is not a sudden thing. No emotions or thoughts in this place !! This is due I think to lack of attention (awareness?).

If you focus your mind on a moving object (like breathing movement or walking) then the whole thing is a bit different. Because you do not loose awareness (maybe this is the pure awareness you talk about?). However the body again seems to literally dissolve and toughts are watched as from outside so you may trace the arisal of emotions etc. and "see" the contents and movements of mind.

This way you may observe patterns and when they come out in normal life you are able to detect them and not let them activate. That is, you become free. At that specific instant!. When you loose awareness, there you are again ... in your own woven jail. Back to the pool!!

Are we talking about the same thing then? Or is your techinique more specific?

My experience is that the blockages are temporarily removed (for example body pains or stifness or strong mental states) but they keep on coming again and again (but in weaker tones) until one day they start fading away. This is my practical understanding of karma so far, as deep imprinted patterns of thought that you need to loosen and finally clear out.

No place for cubes and basic units in my patterns don´t know what to do with them

May you be happy always, and help others be happy as well

Sara