Thread: pushing out energy

pushing out energy

Whenever I feel uncomfortable with people around me
    I try to imagine pushing out energy from me or expanding my energy bubble around me and I almost instantly feel much better and relaxed, is this shielding I´m doing and could someone clarify exactly why this causes my mood to get better?, cause It´s almost like flipping a switch when I do this.

/magic

Blog Entries
    I use a technique where I dissipate energy to neutralise it - usually after clearing a blockage. I expand the energy to the very edge of my aura.

I think this can be done with emotional energy as well? Sometimes I have done this for quick relief when acutely feeling bad.

Oliver

Yes, this is a shield. Its extremely effective when dealing with problem relatives (say at holiday gatherings) and at social engagements (parties). Note that it does push people away energetically and socially and so is not recommended in close or intimate situations.

Basically you are pushing out external (foreign) energy from your aura (energy body) by flooding it with your own. Being left with only your energy is much more comfortable. It also reduces any external influences on you which would make you feel less pressured.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Thx for the replies.
    wstein- yeah, I thought I was doing some kind of shielding, but I haven´t had any experiences that my shield have pushed people away, it´s rather the opposite.
    But I immidietly feel much better and more comfortable once I have extended my shield.
    Is there any way to configure the shield for different purposes, like attracting people to you, to improve your love life ?

/magic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic
    Is there any way to configure the shield for different purposes, like attracting people to you, to improve your love life ?
    I don't see why that wouldn't be possible. In my opinion, it's always all about the intent. You can use the energy any way you see fit, and if you have strong and clear intent and focus, I think people are capable of a great deal of magickal and/or miraculous things.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    I think there is a logical disconnect here, but that may be largely due to my personal philosophy.

See, it is not about attracting people - this sounds a bit like imposing, even if that was not was meant.

It is about getting closer to who you are, being yourself, and emanating that. People can love or leave it, but it is not about attracting them, but more like "showing your true colors".

In the end, attracting people that would not like you like you are can become a problem, except you are perfectly content with superficial relationships of any kind of them.

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by magic
    This kind of shield is not very easy to make selective in terms of specific people, intent or direction. You can be selective in the type of energy that you push out. This will tend to attract or repell different types of things (beings). See 'Shielding' for other options http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=2479

Sheilding by definition is not designed to attract but rather to repell or block.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)