Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summerland Lucid Dream Induction mp3

enoch Guest

Summerland Lucid Dream Induction mp3

Hi Folks

I thought I'd let you all know that I have produced a lucid dream induction mp3 which is now available for free download here

The mp3 is just under 40 minutes in duration and contains the folowing phases:-

phase 1: 10 minutes of soothing chinese bamboo flute played to a gentle backdrop of birdsong and babbling brook. This phase is to assist the dreamer back into pleasant sleep.

phase 2: gradual intro of octave spread, spoken affirmations, "I am dreaming," and "I am aware that I am dreaming."

If you wish to download this mp3 then I hope that you have fun with it and it helps you to attain lucidity.

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    ..actualy, it's just over 30 minutes (33.2 Sounds good tho.

Regards,

Jeroen

enoch Guest
    thanks

I haven't forgotten about you, PJ. I'm battlin' with my sequencer!!

Planet_Jeroen Guest
    I could use the current MP3 perfectly... nice bitrate, good quality...
    I'll apply tones to it, and put it in your webfolder.

Regards,

Jeroen

Huggie Guest
    Haven't had an LD for many years. Would like some help but where do I ck. to get this MP3 - Huggie

Is this timed to keep on a loop? I would like to try playing this all night while I sleep.

what I guess I am asking is: are you supposed to keep this on repeat all night or just take a 40 minute nap?

Quantitativefool Guest
    Huggie, you can get the MP3 where it says 'for a free download here' in the first post, it has the link in that, hard to spot, I know

Good luck, just downloading, we'll see how this goes.
    -Stu

enoch Guest
    Thanks for your interest in this, guys. I hope it helps.

The track was designed to be listened to after awakening following a good 5 to six hours rest. But off course it's entirely up to you when you awake to listen judging by the fact that in this day and age some people consider 5 to 6 hours a fulls nights rest. The reason it is meant to be listened to after 5 to 6 hours is because the last couple of hours before awakening to start your day our considered the best for rem (going on 8 hours as a standard rest period)...in fact, all sleep periods end with a burst of dreams as you well know. The first 10 minutes or so are written to assist you back into sleep (flute, natural sounds, etc) and then the affirmations emerge. There are some high freq trigger sounds in there too to encourage a level of awareness during sleep and the spoken affirmations are octave spread. Off course, you could set it up to repeat on your walkman, mp3 or whatever or even time it to begin if your stereo has that option. I had to include some dolphin sonar and jingle bells 'cos I like that

I think there's been up to 1700 downloads on download.com and if 1 person out of those has had some benefit then it's been worth spending the time producing.

enoch Guest
    Anyone achieved any success with this? There's roughly about 3000 downloads of it been made so far and it's number 9 in the "mediatation and healing" top downloads for last week chart, but there are no comments or reviews?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

enoch Guest
    6200 downloads at download.com but only one review. No signs of success as yet. Disappointing, but still worthwhile if only for meditation. Dreamviews.com have shown interest in adopting the mp3 for a tutorial at the site...but I've been asked to write the tutorial. Being demotivated and lethargic I'd rather the track wither in its roots.