Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summerland Lucid Dream Induction mp3

Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    6200 downloads at download.com but only one review. No signs of success as yet. Disappointing, but still worthwhile if only for meditation. Dreamviews.com have shown interest in adopting the mp3 for a tutorial at the site...but I've been asked to write the tutorial. Being demotivated and lethargic I'd rather the track wither in its roots.
    I haven't had a chance to download it yet, but will give it a go sometime in the next week .

Chris

gavi dvan Guest
    Downloading now, I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

gavi dvan Guest
    I would just like to inform everybody that this MP3 is fantastically shpadoinkle and I highly recommend it!

Enoch, it's brilliant. It assisted me in achieving my second lucid dream ever last night, which is interesting because I had only slept for just over one hour before I awoke and went back to sleep again. If I have any problem with it, it is only that I tend to take a while to fall asleep, so I'm usually still quite awake by the time the flute thing disappears and the really freaky stuff starts. This is not your fault of course, it's just me, so I just put it on a CD with a few other songs before it and let it run. The first time i heard it, I don't know what the heck you did to me, but after that flute finished and the weird stuff kicked in, wow, I don't know, my body went kind of strange, almost paralysed-ish. Hearing those voices last night really set me off.

Anyway, I commend you on your efforts, and thanks again.

enoch Guest
    Thanks gavi. It's great to hear a positive at last. There have been thousands of downloads at download.com and it's a very popular mp3, but no reviews or feedback (except from an editorial one) - which is always important because it will allow me to tweek the track and improve it.

I did originally design the mp3 to be listened to following 5 or 6 hours of sleep. the only real reason for this is because after this time it would be easier for you to fall straight back into rem. It's very easy to literally ask yourself before bed to wake up at a certain time...any time during the night...but there's no concrete way in which to ultilise the track.

I'm glad that it's benefiting you. It makes it well worth the while! Thanks!

gavi dvan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    I did originally design the mp3 to be listened to following 5 or 6 hours of sleep. the only real reason for this is because after this time it would be easier for you to fall straight back into rem. It's very easy to literally ask yourself before bed to wake up at a certain time...any time during the night...but there's no concrete way in which to ultilise the track.
    Yeah I thought so, just that on this particular night I got woken up by a text message and its continuous vibration (don't get a Motorola), and thought ah what the heck, let's give it a try. But yeah, it worked.

travelerwithin Guest

I couldnt find this so i googled it found it here

http://music.download.com/3600-5-100795586.html
    I cant wait to try this it was through a lucid dream that I actually CONCIOUSLY APed I hope to have alot more

enoch Guest
    Not one to blow my own ♥♥♥♥♥et but the mp3 has finally made it to NO.1 in the new age chart.

Here...the virtual drinks are on me!

gavi dvan Guest
    Congrats!

Now all you have to do is press it as a CD single and start working on a filmclip! Haha, nice work.

enoch Guest
    The day I peddle my wares is the day I participate in atrocity. Preserve your soul...gratis all the way!!!!!

enoch Guest
    I detest blowing my own ♥♥♥♥♥et, or bamboo flute as it were, but Summerland has entered it's 8th week at the top of the new age chart at download.com. 16,000 combined listens/downloads to date and I hope SOMEONE out of those numbers has been lucid!!!

More virtual round of drinks at the bar, everyone!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast