Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: fastest easiest meditation for improving energy/frequency...

Pneumaphor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Pneumaphor,

something similar is recommended by Robert. He calls it the "Brow Center Trigger".

Are you really sure about the straining?

Oliver
    Yes, the straining is at least 50% of the method, it is essential. I don't know if I have ever contacted the dead with this but I have used it enough to know that it works wonders. It can be used right before a speech or important task to clear the mind as well. It can be used as a replacement for the "count to ten" self defusing that is so popular. I have pondered that the phenomenon of rolling one's eyes, that I do not remember ever having indulged in, thinking it characteristic of women (I'm a male), may actually be an instinctual self-preservative response to superficial stress. If so, this link needs to be highlighted in some of the modern gesture studies as it may assist many in not only understanding themselves more, but also reducing the epidemic of stress related disease which seems so pertinent an issue today.

Mishell, thank you for helping to clarify this, I have been too busy to get to the computer for a week. I've missed it too. I do not remember where I read this but I know that I got it from one of the many books I have. I will try to locate the book that I got this method from and post the title but no promises since it's been years since I learned this method.

Heh, on a light note, my nephew was asking for help learning to meditate last week and I told him to do this method for 17 seconds. He went into light trance and told me that he felt "drunk." I would have burst out laughing if I wasn't so intent on impressing the importance of meditation on him. It was truly funny to watch such a high strung, usually restless 17 year old take on the momentary appearance of a practiced yogi!

I'll refresh myself on the "Brow Center Trigger" and get back soon.

Blog Entries

I don't do it because it gives me headaches.
    I do roll my eyes a lot, but not because of third eye trigger reasons.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2