Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: just blasted my k out!(or, we love our kitties.^_^)

Chris_com28 Guest
    Yeah, that's the best way to get the benefits from it. There's been studies showing how relaxing having animal company is, though the benefits are as obvious as meditation and so doesn't really need to be proved in my opinion.

But you can contact the OP via a PM from this site - it should notify her/him via their email, not yours, & then they can either return here or PM you.
    Hopefully it would do that though I'm sure you cna have that turned off for you if you tick or don't tick the box. I'll send a PM in a bit though.

So what's this about a real email address? Gmail isn't real enough for you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I get my catpurr only from actually present cats
    Oh, I've got some cats around, too. My cat, however, is not a lap cat, really doesn't like to be picked up, though sometimes if she's lying on some furniture she'll allow me to pet her (she does like it, she just hates being picked up). The other cat is... let's just say she's getting to be an old lady and she's quirky and eccentric and these days she's as likely to bite you as purr at you, so I try to be careful and not offend her cat sensibilities.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    Oh my, they firmly established their tyranny in your household, haven't they?

Oliver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Oh my, they firmly established their tyranny in your household, haven't they?
    Of course. That's the duty of cats. It's a little known fact that cats actually run the universe (it's a collective effort). They have to keep us in line and remind us what's really important: cats!

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries
    I surely welcome our new cat overlords. Even if they are the same as our old cat overlords.

Oliver

Chris_com28 Guest

That reminds me of a movie. I think it was called The Uncannging or sonething like that. It's bascially how cats conspire against humans. I didn't watch the beggining but it's quite a strange and amusing movie.

Blog Entries
    Hee hee that's how I get my catpurr therapy. One of my cats purrs so loud he doesn't have to be on my lap for me to get the effects.
    You know what they say: "Dogs have masters, cats have staff".
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

star Guest
    Now I like cats as much as anyone.. Why are we talking about cat overlords and cat massage?

It's CFT's fault - she cognited on the Cat Purr frequency - and, like all discussions of our rightful place in the cosmos, the discussion wandered.

But Cats are not the masters - they are the hard-done-by secret agents of the Mice (ask Douglas Adams) who pretend to be mortal enemies of their true masters by bring us the corpses of their masters for burial & the requisite wailing noise that accompanies such. (ever seen a woman react to the sight of a dead overlord on her carpet?)

Dogs are members of this planet & so don't have the built-in secret weapon of the mind-numbing purr, which runs at the frequency necessary to pacify the rebellious human mind.

One Human penetrated the auras of both Cats & Dogs & found out the following, presented here to warn all Humans of their danger...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaries of Dog & Cat
    Excerpts From A Dog's Diary
    Day 180:
    8:00 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
    9:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!
    9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!
    10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!
    12:00 noon - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!
    1:00 pm - OH BOY! THE YARD! MY FAVORITE!
    4:00 pm - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!
    5:00 PM - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
    Day 181:
    9:30 am - OH NO! He’s gone away without me!
    9:40 am - OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! HE’S COME BACK! MY FAVORITE!
    Day 182:
    9:30 am - OH NO! A bath! Bummer!
    9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!

Excerpts From A Cat's Diary
    Day 752:
    My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the satisfaction of ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.
    Day 761:
    Today I attempted to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking and almost succeeded. Must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust these vile oppressors, I made myself vomit on their favorite chair... must try this on their bed.
    Day 766:
    Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to strike fear in their hearts. They only cooed about what a good cat I was. Not working according to plan.
    Day 768:
    I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time it included a burning chemical called "shampoo". What sick minds could invent such a liquid? My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.
    Day 771:
    There was a gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could smell the foul odor what they call "beer". More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to my power of "allergies". Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
    Day 774:
    I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his confinement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...
    Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

alwayson4 Guest
    well if we cant get the original poster, back mayber someone else can whip up something similar to what he claims to have done?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4