Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: throat chakra

lilao Guest

throat chakra

Hallo All - I am very new to the forum! I spent last two hours going thru the NEW Energy Ways (simplified) for beginners in one go. It worked great and am amazed how clearly the exercises are described, no unecessary theory, just practice. Till now i had some basic knowledge about chakras and some other practices (e.g. Silva Method, Sedona, regular mediations).

I spent a lot of time on self-healign the whole last year, because i was suffering from a severe depression. i think to certain extent the self-healing worked because i was able to dissolve
    some dark pain knots in my body. however i have serious problems with moving on with my life, entering a new job, communicating with people, maintaining self-assurance, etc

i wonder if it is related with a serious blockage at the throat chakra level. it is llike something is constantly exercising pressue on my throat area. i feel it when i start to think of my new carrier, and necessity to start living normal live. i still have some other painful knots (or blocked energy knots?) in my body but this one seems to be the most important. coudl anyone give me a tip on a technique or a healing approach to deal with that blockage?

Blog Entries
    This is from Sonia Choquette's Conscious One course:

The fifth chakra is located at the level of the throat and controls the psychic consciousness of hearing, and listening to both the true meaning of others communication, and your guides. It also activates the function of listening, especially deep listening. This includes telepathy as well as hearing the guiding wisdom of your soul. The ability is called clairaudience.

Symptoms of an:

Overactive Fifth Chakra:
    Distraction, Negativity, Resentfulness, Preoccupation with others, Gullibility

Underactive:
    Dishonesty, Willfulness, Hostility, Confusion, Repressed Expression
    In addition to clairaudience, the fifth chakra also opens your consciousness to your subconscious records, and to the subconscious records of all time, known as the Akashic records. Sometimes, through this chakra, a person will also hear spiritual music.
    If this chakra is off balance or shut down, you will be plagued with negative self-talk and inner voices. You may repress your ability to express yourself authentically, to be honest with others or listen deeply to what others are saying. You may tune out others, or partially tune them out, so as to manipulate what you hear.

If your fifth chakra is off balance, you may also hear negative “voices” that confuse, coerce or upset you. You may tune into negative astral planes, attracting confusion or distorting your focus and concentration. You may struggle with intense negative self-dialogue, being overly critical and self destructive in your words, telling yourself mean and harmful things. You may have too many voices in your head at one time — those of yourself, others and spirits all mixed up together, leaving you confused and disoriented.

To balance the throat chakra, close your eyes and mentally locate it at the level of your throat. Place your full attention on this chakra and imagine it is spinning at an even faster rate than the fourth chakra, the color of a blue sky at noon into the aura. As you concentrate on this chakra, imagine you are programming your chakra to focus only on the channels of:
    • your conscious mind to your Higher Self,
    • helpful guides and divine guidance,
    • telepathy (but only if it comes from a source that is both loving and wiser than yourself).
    Imagine this spinning sky-blue orb opening like a twirling flower, to a size of five inches in diameter. See the light and energy of God’s divine guidance pouring into your mind, enlightening every cell of your being. Hold this image for five to seven minutes.
    If you have a blocked or off-balance fifth chakra, finish this visualization with this affirmation:

The only voice influencing my life is the voice of my Higher Self
    and God’s Divine wisdom. All other voices I lovingly ask to leave.
    I AM A CLEAR RECEIVER.

As with the other chakras, there are certain foods which stimulate this chakra such as:

Ginseng
    Gingko biloba
    Reishi mushrooms
    Barley
    Wheat grass
    Bananas
    supplements like
    ExtraSharp
    Echinacea
    Kelp

If your throat chakra is shut down and you don’t speak your truth eat these foods often. If you don’t listen or speak over others back off these foods.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

lilao Guest
    thank you, Beekeper. i feel that this block has indeed to do with self-loathing voices. but it is also about wanting to control and unforgiven hurt (i never had a chance to express to the people who degraded me my feelings and am still chocking on this unforgiven stuff). I am going to be trying this meditation, hope it helps

star Guest
    Can't you make liquor with some of those ingredients?

Lilao, do you use MSN messenger? I'd love to try using energy healing on you to see if it helps, or even Reiki.

Also, please try this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KRXdQNA3aEk

PM me if you have an MSN messenger address.

- James

lilao Guest
    dear James, thank you for your offer. i attempted to install the msn but i cant get thru my firewall, even when it is turned off. still it is so tempting to rely on help from outside - maybe there is another way? thank you in any case.

bluebell Guest

Hello Lilao

If you are doing the NEW exercises, I suggest spending more time on your big toe, as it is connected to throat chackra (according to Dr. Stone's map - Polarity Therapy).

Watch carefully what happens when you thougroughly massage both these big toes. I have been doing it for a month or so and the result is very amazing: I have felt very clearly the stifness in my neck (a deep one, not the normal muscular one, but one that lies like very deep inside the bones) and "seen" a kind of burnt big screw as the image of the blockage... This screw turns and is crossing my chest and ending in a hook that literally holds my heart frozen ...

Through meditation (and help from my meditation teacher) I could clearly see the mental pattern developed from the emotional shock that produced this "having a burnt screw holding my head". I had already seen how this rigidity of mind was causing so much unneccesary suffering in my life but didn´t know how to release it. I have also suffered a lot from negative thoughts about myself, and others.

(Not to discourage you but I have spent like 5 days crying on end!!!) In my case, due to many years of pain that was not expressed in its due time ...

I was already in the process of going into this blockage of my neck but I believe that the NEW energy work done on the big toes of my feet have helped much in this and have accelerated the process.

I would like to point out that I was not alone during this process of bringing out all these frozen emotions ... It may be a very painful experience and need some support. In fact it all came out during a meditation retreat.

You may also do the work on the big fingers, but the feet keep older blockages than the hands.

Take it easy If you feel you need some help just post a message and we talk or I can send you these light balls I send to my friends and dear people in my meditations.

I have also seen other people here wanting to help

What you describe reminds me a lot of my own process. So you now have at least two offers for help.

There are very nice people around this place

Nice to meet you.

lilao Guest
    thank you Bluebell for sharing! thank you all for such a warm response to my message - that fact alone is amazing. i will try to work on the toe, but being impatient as i am yesterday and today i was jumping into the whole cirle described in the New system.

your sharing on that hook going down to your heart - well what a coincidence: i do not see it as precisely as you describe it but there is a connection down to my heart, too:
    today during my meditations when i was trying to "spin" the blue light around throat chakra (as Beekeeper*s post adviced) i welt the pain knots around my heart and in the left arm. these are the pains that i feel during the major emotional outbursts but most of the time i do not feel them... but they are alive and kicking, i am afraid i did not really "dissolve" them, just sort of pushed under the level of perception.
    sorry for this rambling around, i will work and let you know of the progress. i just found this:http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...257&highlight= so there is a lot to digest at the moment.

thank you all again for your warmth, it is my first ever online experience of this kind

bluebell Guest
    You're welcome !!!

When I worked on my toes I went over and over again doing the spin exercise on the articulations of the toes from both the top part of them and the sides and imagining the energy fingers sometimes massaging both sides of the articulation at the same time ...

In my experience when something is very blocked, working directly on the spot is not as effective as working indirectly on some other part with a reflection. We were taught so in the training course for this polarity therapy and I have seen it in many people I have treated.

That is the reason why I found this first series of NEW exercises so good. I directly felt on myself that working on secondary energy centers might be more powerful than working directly on the primary centers. I had done energy exercises on primary centers before but I had never gotten as good results as I have with RB's exercises on secondary centers (so good I have absolutely no hurry in moving to the primary centers exercises so far).

Try on yourself and find out what works better for you now (this changes over time also).

bluebell Guest
    Beekeeper, thanks for the info you posted, found some useful things there.

What is extra sharp?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by star
    Also, please try this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KRXdQNA3aEk

PM me if you have an MSN messenger address.

- James
    Thanks for this James. I'm going to go ahead and copy this and stickify it in the PSD section.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.