Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: throat chakra

Blog Entries
    I must apologise for taking so long to get back to this thread.

If the information I have posted was useful, then you are most welcome and I am happy I posted it.

Lilao,

Depression is very powerful and can completely distort perception. I believe there are big rewards for those of us who work through it and find peace and clarity. That peace and clarity can become habitual and I think there is great advantage in taking that over into the next life.

Depression is, of course, linked to the fear that comes from not knowing who and what we truly are. Ideally, in overcoming its challenges we become more pure in consciousness and more strong in identity. Sadly, the challenge is great and can be compounded by physiological factors.

We can take some measures against depression such as constant exercise and a balanced diet. We can surround ourselves with people and things who help us feel positive and we can ensure we engage in activities that make us happy. Mostly, we must be kind to ourselves (with that kindness we often reserve for others). We must know that the values that we perceive in this world are not absolute and the judgements of others are often distorted.

This can be particularly difficult, I feel, for the evolved soul. I have noticed this in the teenagers I teach. There are those who are too kind, too good, too deep thinking for those around them and it intimidates others. Because the level of awareness of the evolved soul is high, they are sensitive to their impact and know they are being ostracised. Because they live in a human reality, they may not have developed the necessary confidence to value their own goodness, to hold their ground and to know that they are a light in this world.

There is no "sin" in depression. It is a state; a response. It passes. There is a course and that course is to endure with love and hope in tact. There are blessings too. You will find good people (as you've found in this thread) who want to help you. There is unseen help also, I am certain of it. Remember what you experience now will shape you and you may even be grateful for the lessons one day. Maybe you will help others along the way as well.

May love and happiness surround you.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries
    Dammit, BeeK, your pupils must have bloody good karma having a teacher like you.

Oliver

lilao Guest
    thank you ALL for your great kindness. Indeed this thread helps a lot.

Maybe i will be really eventually be able to help others. So far I have been nothing but a receiver of help, but I feel i have given back in my life way too little. i always thought: ´"later there will be a moment and i will be the GIVING one, but right now i have to survive myself, i have to focus on my own needs, i cannot be giving anything, i do not have enough for myself right now!" I am stil in this survival mode and am sometimes think of myself as of a black hole that absorbs kindness but emits no light back. that is why i am so alone even if there are loving souls trying to reach out to me.

i do still hope to change it all, i am trying to connect to the God again. i had this connection, years ago, when i was hitchiking and living everything in His hands. for past ten years i am seeking this connection, but cannot establish it anymore. that is why i am losing so much in this physical reality.

today i spend two hours with this technique of removing emotional charge: [Post removed due to below min. 20 posts. Please see below]

i stoped after two hours because i feel exhausted,k but i feel the shifts in the issue i was adressing. pöis the technique includes playing with the time line, which corresponds to going back in time (as in Star's post ) just sharing the link because maybe someone will find it helpful, too.

i take all your responses very close to the heart, and am very grateful. I wish you love and happiness too.

Blog Entries
    Refers to previous post: http://fzglobal.org/robot/index.html
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

bluebell Guest

Give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by lilao
    thank you ALL for your great kindness. Indeed this thread helps a lot.

Maybe i will be really eventually be able to help others. So far I have been nothing but a receiver of help, but I feel i have given back in my life way too little. i always thought: ´"later there will be a moment and i will be the GIVING one, but right now i have to survive myself, i have to focus on my own needs, i cannot be giving anything, i do not have enough for myself right now!" I am stil in this survival mode and am sometimes think of myself as of a black hole that absorbs kindness but emits no light back. that is why i am so alone even if there are loving souls trying to reach out to me.
    you ARE ALREADY ABLE to help others, just give it a try !! Doesn´t have to be something very complicated or big, just try a small little thing ... It helps a lot when you are feeling very down... I am talking from my own experience, not theory. It will make you feel really better. I'm talking about things such as smiling and easy things like that (even if your feeling is that you cannot, you can, really, just need to do it).

Too much focusing on oneself doesn't help, it only makes the hole bigger ... And we often do not give enough value to little things like being kind to somebody who asks for directions on the street. Really, you have a lot to give even if you are feeling so bad, there is always something you can do for other people. And there are lots of good things we all do every day but we do not really acknowledge.

Something that has helped me a lot is to make a list of all the good things I did during the day. You do it at night, before going to sleep.

Do it, you'll be surprised !!! But you really have to think about every detail, ok? Do not just sit and say "no,no, I was such in a bad mood ... " Think of every minute and you will see ... and remember that little things are also very valuable. You may also take a little notepad with you and write it down when you do it so that you do not forget ... And then make a review at the end of the day.

Give it a try !!! If you cannot find anyhting, I can write a list for you ok? to give you ideas where to look

The throat chakra becomes blocked with words we did not say but should have and words we should say but have not said yet . It opens as a turquoise chakra between the blue and green ones but becomes "blocked" again when the aqua stone at the rear of the energy body manifests . That is as larger superceding layers of energy body wrap around it , it needs like all centres to be cleansed again . A pulse of energy to the centre of the chakra then radiating out like a disco ball to all facets will open it up . I suggest daily deep cleansing crown to toes and toes to crown reversing the flow .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Aunt Clair,

this is an interesting thought, that energy body growth/development reblocks the chakras.

Are you sure this is exactly the mechanism? Or could it be that the grown structures now encompass more "territory" that needs to be cleaned, too?

(Okay, that is a bit beside the practical point, because the result for the practitioner is the same, but I'd be interested in the answer.)

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Aunt Clair,

this is an interesting thought, that energy body growth/development reblocks the chakras.

Are you sure this is exactly the mechanism? Or could it be that the grown structures now encompass more "territory" that needs to be cleaned, too?

(Okay, that is a bit beside the practical point, because the result for the practitioner is the same, but I'd be interested in the answer.)

Oliver
    Semantics but you are right , thank you for that
    What occurs is that the stone opens first on the front of the body
    then it opens on a wheel at the "equator" in 8 directions
    when the aqua stone lights up or becomes imbibed than this occludes the flow thru the back of the chakra and temporarily "blocks" it
    new growth is pristine vestigial and requires no cleansing per se
    but it can alter flow patterns
    and thanks for keeping me on my toes , lol
    (Cat dons on a cap to tip it to Korpo )
    respect
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    Oh boy, Aunt Clair, now I need a bigger English dictionary just to understand what you just said.

* goes frantically browsing a set of dictionaries *
    * applies new-found vocabulary *

I think this must be experienced to be fully understood, but maybe I get the notion.

Oliver

star Guest
    I think that the nature of mystic posts become a bit confusing, so words your not familiar with are not the only concern when filtering the information.

I do love to read about this, recently I was reading AC's posts about her seeing angels on the front and back of hands. And Angel wings from the wrists to the elbow. It has such a artistic quality too that sparks my imagination.
    I also enjoyed that post since it slightly relates to an experience I had. I was sending healing through my hands and was getting feedback, as an image, it was an image of angel wings.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast